2007 Cricket World Cup Kits

Gazzzaf

Just a quick update. After an unexpected server change. I had to postpone finishing this set. Its all done now and I've posted a little gallery for it on my new site. Check it out at http://gazzzaf.gazzzaf.com/galleries/2007iccworldcup/.

I haven't posted any concepts of late and I have been inconsistent with completing collections as well. I decided to go with something that forces me to complete before a certain date. The World Cup, held every four years, should do that. I plan to complete all 16 teams, two kits apiece, before March. I'm going to post teams in ascending order of their seed. First off the rank is the 16th-ranked Dutch.

The-Netherlands.gif

The image quality is a little below its best but increasing the quality sends the filesize up to and exceeding 700 k. I might post better quality pics later.

sig.png

Bein east indian (indo-canadian) and my dad being a huge fan of Cricket...i'd love to see what you would come up with for India. Keep in mind, India wears mostly all white or the navy blue that is in the flag...the orange and green not so much (mostly because it clashes with another flag...ahem).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Baby blue yeah they wear, but they also wear the navy, it's usually all white, baby blue or navy.

I own a India Cricket helmet with the emblem on it (dad is a huge cricket fan, well most dudes born in india are, which is why i can't stand the damn sport bein born in vancouver).

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I know a lot of people on the board don't care for black in Canada's unis (in any sport) but for contrast I needed to use black. I couldn't use white or I would end up with what you call a test kit.

Next up are the Scottish Saltires.

sig.png

Archived