animated sports signatures

Vicious

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

davidson - those are fecking sweet. really great work.

I'd love to be able to see a tutorial for that...? I think I could have a stab at a few to help you out here if you could explain how its done.

its a bit tricky to be honest. you will need a copy of illustrator and adobe after effects.

its a bit of a pain to learn if you dont know it already.

i use it for work as i make tv ads, music videos and animations for a design company in london.

if you get your hands on a copy, ill be happy to write a tutorial and put some template files up on the web.

I have copies of both... I could have a stab - but it would take me ages to figure it all out.

If you get a shot I'd love to know how you make them... I wanted to have a go at the spinning Sky-style logos for the BAFL.

pm me with your email and ill send you the files.

all you should need to do is replace the layers for each

okay, have done all the requests i could. sorry if i cant find your logo

BLUEJACKETS.gif

Thanks!

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

ARIZONA CARDINALS SPINNER

ARIZONA.gif

ATLANTA FALCONS

ATLANTAFALCONS.gif

BALTIMORE RAVENS

BALTIMORERAVENS.gif

BUFFALO BILLS

BUFFALOBILLS.gif

CAROLINA PANTHERS

CAROLINAPANTHERS.gif

CHICAGO BEARS

CHICAGOBEARS.gif

CINCINATI BENGALS

CINCINATIBENGALS.gif

okay, i dont want to slow the page down too much so ill paste the photo bucket link to all of them when ive finished. could be a while!

thanks to broken record for the photobucket info

LINK TO ALL THE SPINNERS I WILL DO.

COMING SOON: NHL, NBA, MLB, COLLEGE. HOPE YOU LIKE

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w104/fraserdavidson/

Yankees, UConn Huskies, and NJ Nets please. Thanks in advance!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

These are absolutely great man.

I would LOVE to have an entire AZ set (Coyotes, Suns, Dbacks) and also maybe an ASU one. But I can see you have a ton of requests so whenever all of it dies down and you have a little extra time I would love them.

Honestly though, all of the one request people can (and should) go before mine. If you do get around to it one day and need a vector for any of them (ASU and new Dbacks mainly) just let me know and I will send them over.

Keep up the great work man.

PopHeading-1.gif

Florida State and Twins (with TC logo), please?

It might be redundant to keep saying it by this point, but these are fantastic. I use the Vikings one as an avatar in various forums I post in and people are always asking where I got it from.

If you wouldn't mind letting me know how you do what you do as far as animating your sigs I would appreciate it.

i just split them up in illustrator into layers and spin the comp in after effects.

its adobes animation program.

im a motion graphic design/ animator for a livng so it probably isnt something most people could do straight from home.

in response to all the requests. ill try to get to them all but i lost my wallet today so im sorting that out instead today. goddam.

davidson - those are fecking sweet. really great work.

I'd love to be able to see a tutorial for that...? I think I could have a stab at a few to help you out here if you could explain how its done.

its a bit tricky to be honest. you will need a copy of illustrator and adobe after effects.

its a bit of a pain to learn if you dont know it already.

i use it for work as i make tv ads, music videos and animations for a design company in london.

if you get your hands on a copy, ill be happy to write a tutorial and put some template files up on the web.

I have copies of both... I could have a stab - but it would take me ages to figure it all out.

If you get a shot I'd love to know how you make them... I wanted to have a go at the spinning Sky-style logos for the BAFL.

pm me with your email and ill send you the files.

all you should need to do is replace the layers for each

okay, have done all the requests i could. sorry if i cant find your logo

MAVERICKS.gif

METROSTARS.gif

PENGUINS.gif

SCOUTS.gif

TROJANS.gif

Could you do one of THESE maybe in the St. Louis Cardinals, Missouri Tigers, and Missouri State (with the Bear Head)? If you can only do one, i'd prefer the Cardinals. If you can, could you use the World Champion Logo? Thanks.

Archived