Mizzou vs. illinois

STL FANATIC

I'm jealous. This will mark my 23rd consecutive Busch Braggin' Rights game without a ticket. This is going to be a very intriguing contest - we'll see if the real Mizzou basketball team finally shows up for 40 minutes tonight.

M--I--Z !!!

Z--O--U !!!

I'm jealous. This will mark my 23rd consecutive Busch Braggin' Rights game without a ticket. This is going to be a very intriguing contest - we'll see if the real Mizzou basketball team finally shows up for 40 minutes tonight.

This is my second Braggin' Rights game I've been to, but not in a row. Mizzou has bee sloppy all year. The only things that were able to stop the Illini this year were an evenly matched UNC team and an underrated Providence team on the road who plays an incredible zone defense. I don't think Mizzou plays a lot of zone, so I don't think they can shut down the Illini offense.

M--I--Z !!!

Z--O--U !!!  

What a ripoff... :;):

When is the game?  Is it going to be on national TV anywhere?  I always loved watching the Braggin' Rights games.

GO TIGERS!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i can't dog on mizzou because KU got bitch slapped by NEVADA.

how your jayhawks let that happen?  the deuce flashed that score, i was thinking it was some kind of typo.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I am embarassed for the Mizzou basketball program that this team is so arrogant and lackadasical as to basically slough off the entire first half and then think that all they need to do is play strong in the last 10 minutes of a game in order to take care of business, especially against a quality opponent like Illinois.  Granted, the Illini are somewhat accountable for blowing a 21 point lead, but still, I haven't seen the Tigers play a complete game yet and this reflects a poor mindset, horrible work ethic and disrespect for the opponent.  The talent and potential on the Tiger team has been superior to each of their opponents to date, however not once have they succeeded in fufilling that potential, even in their victories, none of which has been by more than 9 points.  Again, this is no disrespect to Illinois and their coach - one of the all-time good guys in college hoops, just a frustrated complaint about a team that should be playing better than they have at any point in this season.

KU got bitch slapped by NEVADA.

KU is a good team but not a top 10 yet - and they could not hit a bull in the butt with a bass-fiddle that night. :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived