AFC Title Game Thread *merged*

Brass

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams must be wetting their lips at the possibility of playing the Bears in the Super Bowl.

It's like the 1980's & 90's when you just knew the NFC team was going to win (49ers, Giants or Cowboys)

Only now it's the AFC's turn.

PS Go Pats.

Not with this Bears defense. If they play the way they did today i can't see whoever wins this game wanting to play them. The Bears were probably the only team in the NFC that could be a contender in the AFC. They have a good shot at winning (but so does the AFC winner).

Anyways, Go COLTS!!

Tom Brady's "supernatural abilities" do it again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What did I get censored for?

This is a Football thread, not some 'let's :censored: with Tank because he gets upset easy'.

I'm sick and tired of things going in that direction, and if this turns into another one then I'm gonna recomend that everyone involved gets suspended.

No more bull :censored:

This team wins on nothing but luck every other team thats a fumble, them it always bounces there way.

Tank...I hate the Patriots as much as you do, but that particular play was called correctly.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, then I hope you can keep Tank in line, because I don't want that either.

and it won't. You worry about your ass, it's the only one you can do anything about.

Just so everyone can see this, I'm not gonna deal with another :censored: storm. it gets old. If someone is getting out of line in anyone, hit REPORT.

Show that you're all capable of mature, civilized conversation, please...

For all of you guys that support salary caps

Since 2000

Baseball 7 different champs

NFL Patriots 4 Super Bowls

Caps don't assure competitive balance

This team wins on nothing but luck every other team thats a fumble, them it always bounces there way.

Tank...I hate the Patriots as much as you do, but that particular play was called correctly.

The ball slipped out of there like it had it had babby oil on it thats the luck part 6 Colts could not come up with that ball in a pile?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well, the Colts still have to overcome the Patriots...even though the Pats get all the bounces...and are immune to pass interference...will always make the clutch FG...and are the only team in the NFL whose turnovers lead to good things.

It was a correct call though...Just a shame that the Pats had to be the one to benefit from it.

Anyways, lets see if the ZOMGsss COLTS DEFENSE will hold up.

Well, the Colts still have to overcome the Patriots...even though the Pats get all the bounces...and are immune to pass interference...will always make the clutch FG...and are the only team in the NFL whose turnovers lead to good things.

It was a correct call though...Just a shame that the Pats had to be the one to benefit from it.

Anyways, lets see if the ZOMGsss COLTS DEFENSE will hold up.

Playing more like the regular season version right now.

So...wwyd? Punt, FG, or go for it?

(Honestly I'd go for it here.)

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived