AFC & NFC Champions Logos

LogoHound

Yea take that overrated team off and put the Colts on that!

Not to stray off topic but how can an "overrated team" be the underdog 2 weeks in a row? They beat--at the time--the best team in the league who hadnt lost since October, and the Colts were still favored in this game.. not too sure you can STILL call the Patriots "overrated". Actually when could you call them overrated? That time they won the Super Bowl 3 times in 4 years? Look if a team continually wins I can't see how you can call them overrated. You want to talk overrated look at the Colts from 2003-2005. Now, the tables have turned and the Colts actually lived up to the hype, played their asses off in the 2nd Half and deserved to win the game, so don't call me a biased Patriots fan. Even Stevie Wonder can see the Patriots are NOT an overrated team. Yeah, they are talked about as coming up in big games, BECAUSE THEY DO.. well 12 out of 14 times they do :cursing:. I don't know, maybe its a moot point, but I always get angered when the Patriots are called overrated, when was the last time they were favored to win a big game? Got me.

Yea take that overrated team off and put the Colts on that!

Not to stray off topic but how can an "overrated team" be the underdog 2 weeks in a row? They beat--at the time--the best team in the league who hadnt lost since October, and the Colts were still favored in this game.. not too sure you can STILL call the Patriots "overrated". Actually when could you call them overrated? That time they won the Super Bowl 3 times in 4 years? Look if a team continually wins I can't see how you can call them overrated. You want to talk overrated look at the Colts from 2003-2005. Now, the tables have turned and the Colts actually lived up to the hype, played their asses off in the 2nd Half and deserved to win the game, so don't call me a biased Patriots fan. Even Stevie Wonder can see the Patriots are NOT an overrated team. Yeah, they are talked about as coming up in big games, BECAUSE THEY DO.. well 12 out of 14 times they do :cursing:. I don't know, maybe its a moot point, but I always get angered when the Patriots are called overrated, when was the last time they were favored to win a big game? Got me.

But....but ESPN said they were going to demolish the Colts like they always do. Shocked...yes shocked I am at this horrific change in events. :shocked:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived