NCAA Football Uniform Database

HarperK

Here are the 2006 Independants. Temple will be entering MAC play next season. IF anyone spots any errors, no matter how small, let me know please, so i may correct them.

Army:

armyhomesmall1om.pngarmyroadsmall5vk.png

Navy:

navyhomesmall6qp.pngnavyroadsmall8zd.png

Temple:

templehomesmall8fb.pngtempleroadsmall3fg.png

Notre Dame:

notredamehomesmall2jc.pngnotredameroadsmall6da.pngnotredamealtsmall0zn.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Looks good so far. Are you going to add the helmet bumper details and conference-specific patches?

And are you going to do models for all specific uniform combinations? That may prove very time consuming, once you get to Oregon. It might be easier to show the jerseys and pants separately, this way you won't have to do a model for each combination.

One other thing...I noticed you are showing some of the seams on the jersey. I think the Northwestern-style shoulder stripes (like Temple's) would come down to the seam, which means you may have to lower the position of the numbers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Looks good so far. Are you going to add the helmet bumper details and conference-specific patches?

Yes i want to do that...i will need help locating those logos though...

And are you going to do models for all specific uniform combinations? That may prove very time consuming, once you get to Oregon. It might be easier to show the jerseys and pants separately, this way you won't have to do a model for each combination.

I will be doing each combo. Its not as time consuming once i have the teams template cut out. Everythings on layers so its quick and easy to do for me.

One other thing...I noticed you are showing some of the seams on the jersey. I think the Northwestern-style shoulder stripes (like Temple's) would come down to the seam, which means you may have to lower the position of the numbers.

Im not sure..i purposly ended it where it is cause it just looked right based off the Temple photos.

i thought i remember navy having blue pants and a gold jersey at some point,...and maybe a white pant, im not sure if they are still part of their scheme, but everything else looks great

Not sure. I myself dont remember them, but if someone can find me pics ill gladly add them. Keep in mind i am doing 2006 unis only(for now)...

Note to nyy3351:

Could you come up with the current and throwback uniforms for the University of Maryland?

No rush on this request.

Leonard :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

bump back to page 1

Only comment is Navy uses a different # font (a font nike uses with several teams) then the one you have. Image I posted couldnt be linked to but you can get the idea from the Navy athletics site:

http://navysports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl...ootbl-body.html

Yes i chcked them and got as close as i could. It looks to me from matching number styles with photos, the font matches quite well with the Miami Dolphins font....

yes, yes it should be. the striping on Army's home jersey is supposed to be gold-gray-gold, not gold-white-gold.

REALLY? i never knew that. must be a rather light silver, i never knew it. ill have to fix

These are Navy's numbers, from what I've gathered from photos:

navynos.gif

The colors might be a little off, they're print ready rather than video-optimized.

cool, so it looks i got it pretty much dead on. Mine might be slightly less bold, but looks good to me...

Here are the bumper graphics (same for front & back) and NCAA flag for the back of the helmet.

navyhelmet.gif

Also, just so you know...

Sleeve numbers (not shoulder numbers) are in many cases wider proportionally than the front & back numbers. I noticed this a lot when helping Nick1733 with the NFL fonts and numbers.

Notre Dame definitely has the wider sleever numbers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived