Super Bowl XLI field design

tulanebc

Well, I was thinking...what is the field gonna look like this year, in Miami? Are they going to do the stupid theme thing they did in Detroit? Or is the field going to look like something we are use to seeing in a Super Bowl? Then I decided to mess around with MSPaint, and just threw this together...I'll get to the point...C-N-C would be appreciated....but mostly, just wondering if you guys (and ladies) think this might be something like what they want, or if you have differing opinions, I'd love to discuss or maybe even see what ya have in mind. Thanks, and Bears suck.....Saints rule... :P

(See field designs further down the page...I edited this with the corrections further down....sorry for any confusion)

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Hmmm....something like this maybe? Oh, and I got rid of the lil' NFL's at the 25's....seems redundant to have tiny ones and big ones...ya know?

superbowlxlirevised1jn.png

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Hmmm....something like this maybe? Oh, and I got rid of the lil' NFL's at the 25's....seems redundant to have tiny ones and big ones...ya know?

Maybe offset the Nfl logos toward each sideline like some nfl fields are doing only bigger (or atleast face them opposite ways):

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?s=...st&p=674234

Looks great wouldn't mind seein either of 'em

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I am not sure about the AFC and NFC logos in the endzones. What about instead of the NFL logos at the 25 yard lines, put the AFC logo on one and the NFC logo on the other. Maybe the AFC champions and NFC champions logos in the endzones, too. I don't know those are just some ideas, I am not sure if they would work.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Maybe offset the Nfl logos toward each sideline like some nfl fields are doing only bigger (or atleast face them opposite ways):

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?s=...st&p=674234

Looks great wouldn't mind seein either of 'em

Yeah, if ya look at the first one I did, I did the offsetting NFL shields at the 25's....but made no sense to put them on the 25's with the big NFL shields on there already....

Also, you pretty much have to have the conference logos the colors they are.....it's just tradition, i suppose...

I also did a third rendition of the same field, posting it right now....

Thanks for all the C&C!!!! I hope to get more with the new design, and i'd LOVE to see your designs as well....

superbowlxliv205ln.png

Super Bowl XLI field....Version 3

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Try doing the endzones with the helmet designs facing right and the conference logos on left-facing helmets on either side of the team wordmarks.

You mean, kinda like what they had from SB V all the way to XXX ??

Been there, done that, but good idea tho.

i like your first one better, with the NFL shield at the 50. I'd imagine that the field will look pretty similar to what you've got, but after last year it's a little more unpredictable. I like the endzones, but you have to swap their positions - the home team is always on the left.

AHHHHHH DAMMIT....I really need to read everyone's posts....I don't wanna fix the endzones! lol

willieMcGee_2.jpg

The third one was my suggestion. Just maybe make the logo alot bigger at the centre. On the endzones, maybe scrub the AFC and NFC logos, no one cares if they are NFC or AFC. Maybe replace it with the club logos.

If you have to use the AFC and NFC logos, maybe at the 25metre lines, but somewhere between the numbers and the sideline. Maybe at the other side of the field at the some position, you could have the NFL logos.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Well, the conference logos DO make a diffrence, since it's the teams representing the conferences...so the N and the A have to stay...in what capacities I haven't fully decided yet...BTW...I'm re-posting the fields with the proper end zone alignments and other suggestions as you all asked for, and if you have anymore, I'll draw them up for ya!

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived