First look at SB Field

SFCOM1

You'd think they'd put down the blue base color first. But I guess it's so they don't waste extra paint. Instead of painting the whole endzone, they'd just paint around the wordmarks.

Maybe its because they have to wash it off after the game as well?

However it gets done, they always seem to make it look good in the end.

--

I read recently that they had to dye the entire field green the last time it was in Miami because the turf had suffered from 'Transportation Shock'

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just found this Dolphins Stadium Cam.

http://www.instacam.com/showcam.asp?id=PROPL

That ugly blue shape around the conference logo seems to follow the curvature of the bottom of the Super Bowl Logo.

Whatever it is it doesn't look good.

I agree. The NFL needs to stop being cute, and give us some traditional Super Bowl end zones.

newsig.jpg

Just saw a shot of the Bears end zone on the same webcam and it looks unbalanced.

Seems as though there is a smaller gap between the Bears 'C' and the wordmark than the other side.

Could just be an optical illusion due to the crazy Light blue shoe horn.

SBXLIField-1.gif

Yeah, the drooping banner thing is kinda sucky. There's got to be a better way to incorporate and/or make the conference logo stand out, but with a banner that doesn't even match color-wise? Eugh.

That, and this has to be one of the most boring SB fields in a while. Idk about y'all, but bring back the days of helmet at the 35, team colored 20-yard-line, and lavish-colored endzones. Those fields were great.

Here is my updated version for the SB XLI field. I agree it is a bit boring, but the field is the field. Oh BTW I did the entire field If my calculations are correct based on photos of Dolphins Stadium.

sbUpdate.jpg

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

On a related note, does anybody else find it pretty hilarious that Prince's stage is shaped like his weird ankh-symbol thing? Sorta funny now that he's the artist formerly known as "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince".

012820072000_s.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Here is my updated version for the SB XLI field. I agree it is a bit boring, but the field is the field. Oh BTW I did the entire field If my calculations are correct based on photos of Dolphins Stadium.

sbUpdate.jpg

I'm pretty sure the parts that you have as light blue are actually gray.

IUe6Hvh.png

sbUpdate.jpg

True, but my color pallette was limited (and I do not know how to do seats

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

sbUpdate.jpg

True, but my color pallette was limited (and I do not know how to do seats

No, no, no. The banner parts behind the conference logos and the team logos on the sidelines. Those are supposed to be gray, I believe. Atleast I think so, anyway.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived