Check out this thing of beauty.

sacker12

I finally found one of the hats that I have been looking for for so long. For a while, I have wanted the old Seattle Mariners "Compass" hat. I was on eBay looking for it, and the current winning bid was $15. So, I made my highest bid $22. However, I was still not the winning bid on the auction. So, I left it alone certain that I would eventually find one.

When I came back into my room after the auction had ended, I found out that the seller had sent me an email notifying me of a Second Chance offer on the item for $22. So, I seized the opportunity and bought the hat. I am so glad that I won this hat. Now, all I'm looking for now is the old Phillies blue alt cap from 1994. With that, that would make the second rare baseball item I have from 1994, the first being one of the World Series baseballs I got in 5th grade.

26_1_sbl.JPG

anyone know how much those world series baseballs from 94 are going for, i have at least 5 of them

I've seen some of them going for 40 bucks on eBay. Of all things, they also have those things autographed by Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier going for much more. And, last but most certainly not least, there is this gem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/DONALD-FEHR-signed-199...7QQcmdZViewItem

I finally found one of the hats that I have been looking for for so long. For a while, I have wanted the old Seattle Mariners "Compass" hat. I was on eBay looking for it, and the current winning bid was $15. So, I made my highest bid $22. However, I was still not the winning bid on the auction. So, I left it alone certain that I would eventually find one.

When I came back into my room after the auction had ended, I found out that the seller had sent me an email notifying me of a Second Chance offer on the item for $22. So, I seized the opportunity and bought the hat. I am so glad that I won this hat. Now, all I'm looking for now is the old Phillies blue alt cap from 1994. With that, that would make the second rare baseball item I have from 1994, the first being one of the World Series baseballs I got in 5th grade.

26_1_sbl.JPG

The same e-bay sellers has this hat as well, depending on your size. Also, the "P" is a little different than the 1994.

mickeysplace.com has these in pretty large stock. If your looking for a particularly rare hat, thats pretty much the place to look.

yeah but their sizing is lacking.

the cooperstown hats are blank on the back right.

Yep, but thats not a cooperstown hat. Its a Diamond Collection hat. Cooperstown are year or time period specific, Diamond Collection are made to match the teams hat of that year EXACTLY. If they had the MLB logo on the back, itll be there.

mickeysplace.com has these in pretty large stock. If your looking for a particularly rare hat, thats pretty much the place to look.

yeah but their sizing is lacking.

the cooperstown hats are blank on the back right.

Yep, but thats not a cooperstown hat. Its a Diamond Collection hat. Cooperstown are year or time period specific, Diamond Collection are made to match the teams hat of that year EXACTLY. If they had the MLB logo on the back, itll be there.

Diamond COllection is just another name for Authentic. all they did was just change the name. i just cant stand the back of the hat being blank because i wear most of mine backwards

26_1_sbl.JPG

The same e-bay sellers has this hat as well, depending on your size. Also, the "P" is a little different than the 1994.

I know. He also is selling another hat that I am looking for, which is the old Reds pinstripe hat. I'm waiting for him to tell me whether or not he has either hat in my size. Also, I assumed that the blue Phils hat is from 94 because that is the only year that it is listed on Dressed to the Nines.

Archived