miltonANDlumbergh

Sketch-A-Thon 2 Voting

1. L

2. C

3. D

I tried to not be swayed by the nice presentation of the Bills concept. Either way, very nice job.

1st - M

2nd - L

3rd - C

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

1. C- "BC Lions

2. N- "Detroit Red Wings

3. L- "Buffalo Bills"

It was a tough decision between Entry "B" & "L", Major props to Entry "N" the Red Wings logo is tough to change but it looked good.

1. e Speechless. Best penguin ever...Finally bringing back some of the blue...and I love the secondary too. A++++++++plus. And from a Preds fan.

2. a I skipped it over at first, for being too simple, but then I noticed all the details, including the iconic H. Subtle and symbolic. Nice.

3. b Had the Primary logo been a bit simpler, and the shoulder patch been boosted over the lion-head, this may have bumped up. Still...bravo.

1. M

2. L

3. B

They still let you vote on these things?

I can not wait to find out as to who you are. PNM is one of the most respected posters here, why wouldn't he vote? He is a gentleman and a scholar. The man has a hell of an eye for design. Can't wait to see your credentials.

1-L

2-C

3-J

LOVE the bills design, only issue is the colors are a BIT too close to the texans, but thats an easy tweek

the logos are outstanding though.

Okay, voting is up. I will count the votes, and announce the winner soon.

I know it's over but I wanted to post my choices - I understand they won't count but for the guys/gals who did a fine job - Great work everyone.

My Choices

1st - L

2nd - H

3rd - M