Sketch-A-Thon 2 Voting

Lumbergh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all entered the contest. It was real special, and hopefully you all try again next time. Now, to announce the rankings:

1. GhettoFarmBoy(L, Bills)-163 points

2. Davidson(C, BC Lions)-115 points

3. 33Hooligan(J, Flyers)-50 points

4. Leggman01(B, Royals)-37 points

5. TurnTwo419( H, BC Lions)- 19 points

T.

6.DawgPacPBH(D, Twins)-14 points

6. Shumway3319(E, Penguins)-14 points

7. Steve-O( M, BC Lions)-13 points

8. Le Quebecois(A, Canadiens)-10 points

9. GoNordiques(N, Red Wings)-5 points

10. Baseballking99(I, Lakers)-3 points

T.

11. Sideshowbob(K, Chiefs)-2 points

11. Ziggluc(G, Canadiens)-2 points

No Votes:

nwtrailtrekker(F, BC Lions)

-Thanks to all, congrats to GFB for the win. Sigs will sent to 1,2,3 place, detailing your accomplishment. Thanks.

Thanks to all entered the contest. It was real special, and hopefully you all try again next time. Now, to announce the rankings:

1. GhettoFarmBoy(L, Bills)-163 points

2. Davidson(C, BC Lions)-115 points

3. 33Hooligan(J, Flyers)-50 points

4. Leggman01(B, Royals)-37 points

5. TurnTwo419( H, BC Lions)- 19 points

T.

6.DawgPacPBH(D, Twins)-14 points

6. Shumway3319(E, Penguins)-14 points

7. Steve-O( M, BC Lions)-13 points

8. Le Quebecois(A, Canadiens)-10 points

9. GoNordiques(N, Red Wings)-5 points

10. Baseballking99(I, Lakers)-3 points

11. Sideshowbob(K, Chiefs)-2 points

No Votes:

nwtrailtrekker(F, BC Lions)

ziggyluc(G, Canadiens)

-Thanks to all, congrats to GFB for the win. Sigs will sent to 1,2,3 place, detailing your accomplishment. Thanks.

I got voted for by Throwback

L

G

E

EDIT- Thanks Milton

Tommy, you should have just voted for yourself like some of the other guys in the contest did.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

thats kinda gay when you have zero votes, isnt it?

p.s. congrats to GFB. that was an awesome bills design.

I don't think it's gay at all, actually. What does sexual preference have how many votes you got? It was a blind submission process. Besides, I don't think you would have captured any of the gay vote either, no offense.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your votes. All the rave reviews were awesome, I am really glad you guys liked my concept.....

Also, thanks to Milton for putting on a great contest. He kept everything running smoothly and did a great job.

GFB

I knew that picking the Montreal Canadiens would have been a great challenge. I didn't help myself with my secondary logo which represent the mountain in the middle of the city with a huge cross on the top of it (Mount-Royal, from where the name of the city comes from). It was probably too subtle for somebody who doesn't know the city of Montreal itself. Hey, I've tried ahahahahha

Anyway, thanks for everybody who voted for my concept, congrats to the winner and good job for all of us who participate... Looking forward for the third contest...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I knew that picking my hometown Canadiens would have been a great challenge. I didn't help myself with my secondary logo which represent the mountain in the middle of the city with a huge cross on the top of it (Mount-Royal, from where the name of the city comes from). It was probably too subtle for somebody who doesn't know the city of Montreal itself. Hey, I've tried ahahahahha

Anyway, thanks for everybody who voted for my concept, congrats to the winner and good job for all of us who participate... Looking forward for the third contest...

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Archived