Blue Jays

aragin66

Okay you guys, here's my Blue Jays concept. I loved the old lettering along with the old logo, so as a tribute to the Blue Jays of yore I figured that I would use the old lettering, but keep some of the present parts of their uniform along with a change in number font. Hope you like.

Blue-Jays.jpg

Okay I got rid of the black, lost the Padre font and went completely old school with the number font. But i kept the hat...C+C please.

bluejays2.jpg

Okay got rid of the double patches

bluejays1.jpg

Okay you guys, here's my Blue Jays concept. I loved the old lettering along with the old logo, so as a tribute to the Blue Jays of yore I figured that I would use the old lettering, but keep some of the present parts of their uniform along with a change in number font. Hope you like.

Blue-Jays.jpg

I can see this working,but please the less black the better.

Blue-Jays.jpg

Actually you have something there. Just some suggestions:

1) Don't mix logos from different eras. Use your recoloured WS era logo on a solid blue cap, with maybe a black button. No black caps (unless it's a bp cap, then it's ok).

2) Just use the logo on one sleeve. Traditionally teams wear a logo patch on their left sleeve and leave the right open for special occasion patches (WS, anniversaries, etc...).

Archived