New Tennessee Titans Logo

mctitan53

It would look great if you were to make the white in the 'T' red and the grey in the 'T' dark blue. Also continue the ridge of the outline down the center of the shield.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

It is a good start. Since you have two T's already I would create something different for the shield. Perhaps an outline of the state of Tennessee.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Guest darkpiranha

Looks good, the only thing is that the whole Titans concept is built on an ancient Green motif. That's why the shield is circular. The greeks didn't use shields that shape for their shields.

the whole Titans concept is built on an ancient Green motif.

LOL! I love typos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111eleven

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Yes, Ralph Nader designed the logo.

I like it. But . . .

As a former Tennessean, I know that the round logo w/ the three stars in it that is currently used is very important to the state. It is on the state flag, and is symbolic to the three distinct regions of the state (east, middle, west).

I like it. But . . .

As a former Tennessean, I know that the round logo w/ the three stars in it that is currently used is very important to the state. It is on the state flag, and is symbolic to the three distinct regions of the state (east, middle, west).

Well ya learn somthing every day. My brother lives in Bristol so I visit eastern Tenn. quite a bit and really never heard anyone mention anything about the flag. Well anyway maybe the concept can use a round shield incorperating the roundel with the crossed "T" swords and drop the thumb tack "T".

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I like it. But . . .

I also live in Tennessee. So I decided to change the logo to a round shield. Here it is, tell me what y'all think about it.

RoundShieldandSwordssmall.jpg

I like it. But . . .

Well ya learn somthing every day. My brother lives in Bristol so I visit eastern Tenn. quite a bit and really never heard anyone mention anything about the flag. Well anyway maybe the concept can use a round shield incorperating the roundel with the crossed "T" swords and drop the thumb tack "T".

Here it is without the thumbtack T.

RoundShieldWithoutT.jpg

Archived