Vols Revamp

mcrosby

dude that looks great! i like copperplate when it's used right.

[cough]blue jackets[/cough]

I really like this great job, great update.

Not Copperplate - its Newtext Rg Bold.

your right now that I look again its not exactly like copperplate but it's fairly similar.

Just for reference (because I don't think they're that similar)

Untitled-1.gif

i still think they're similar but im not gonna start an argument...we're all entitled to our own opinion lol :P

im just playin, when they're right next to each other, the diffrences are very noticable, but when u just take a glimpse theyre kinda similar IMO...

Yeah, at a glance they look similar - that's why I posted the difference. I didn't mean to start an argument either, I'm just into typography :D

:D its cool man

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the black edge on the first logo - Pretty Nice Concept!!!

Perhaps the University needs a change - Great Job!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Right, but the font used for TENNESSEE is different than the font used for VOLUNTEERS, except for the second E, which is in the TENNESSEE font. That's where he got thrown off. I assume VOLUNTEERS is in a bold version of TENNESSEE, but that bold version is very similar to Copperplate Gothic Bold.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived