Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Well I tried to incorperate their 3rd jerseys into this design while not making it the same. I tried to give them an "iconic" look and actually identity they could keep for decades. As for the alternate, well, since the home and away sweaters are so vintage I tried to make this one a little more modern without going overboard.

wild.png

C&C as usual...

looks good. i like the alternate, i think another alternate like that one would be cool, except you use the original logo, erase all the trees out of the bottome of the logo keeping the moon in there, that may be cool, or not so cool. just an idea.

Picture21.png

looks good. i like the alternate, i think another alternate like that one would be cool, except you use the original logo, erase all the trees out of the bottome of the logo keeping the moon in there, that may be cool, or not so cool. just an idea.

I tried that actually as my first approach to the 3rd but it didn't seem to flow well if you know what I mean.

Commence ooohing and ahhhing.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Love everything about it except one thing. I think you should use cream numbers instead of the white. If you did that these would be perfect. Good job.

I would have to agree. It would blend so much nicer. Yet another excellent concept though, keep 'em comin'.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

These are great. The only change I would make is to replace the secondary logo with the one used as the crest on the current alternate unis (with "Minnesota Wild" in block letters in a circle surrounding the main logo).

CCSLC signature.png

Archived