Oakland A's alternate caps

Bernd

Yeah, it really isn't. It was an ugly uniform, but it makes a nice hat at least. The site should list it was a fashion hat instead of an authentic hat, but these things still sell really well so there's no reason to pull them altogether.

But yeah... not a great uniform at all. Especially black vs. black. I really strongly dislike colored jersey vs. colored jersey games in baseball, but black vs. black is even worse. Sure its not like the other sports, but GEEZ. The White Sox couldn't have worn their grey jersey? Or if they somehow didn't bring their grey set, could the A's not have worn their whites, or AT LEAST their green if they have to wear an alt?

I really wish there would be a rule that the home team decides what they will wear, and if they choose their colored jersey, the away team has to wear grey. If they choose their white, the away team can wear a color or wear grey.

Yeah, it really isn't. It was an ugly uniform, but it makes a nice hat at least. The site should list it was a fashion hat instead of an authentic hat, but these things still sell really well so there's no reason to pull them altogether.

But yeah... not a great uniform at all. Especially black vs. black. I really strongly dislike colored jersey vs. colored jersey games in baseball, but black vs. black is even worse. Sure its not like the other sports, but GEEZ. The White Sox couldn't have worn their grey jersey? Or if they somehow didn't bring their grey set, could the A's not have worn their whites, or AT LEAST their green if they have to wear an alt?

I really wish there would be a rule that the home team decides what they will wear, and if they choose their colored jersey, the away team has to wear grey. If they choose their white, the away team can wear a color or wear grey.

I think it's only a problem when the alternate jerseys are the same color. I remember going to an Orioles/Blue Jays game where the Orioles wore black jerseys, and the Jays wore blue. Both teams looked great!

I'm not sure if I like Chicago blue vs. Houston red. It might be too colorful for me, even thouh there's enough contrast.

Why did the A's celebrate 100 years of baseball with black shirts? Were they mourning?

Archived