Jets Concept, Not NY, Not Winnipeg

josh_cat_eyes

I am tired of people saying my concpets are copys. I am not saying they are not but they are not always recolorings. Anyway here is one that I made in paint completely from scratch. I am calling it the Seatle Jets. Not sure what sport yet though.

jets5.jpg

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Sorry josh but your jet looks like a sword or a missle. I do think its a good concept if you keep workin on it.

A couple of suggestions; change the color of the jet so that it isn't the same color of the sky. Second, give some style to your font.

I am tired of people saying my concpets are copys. I am not saying they are not but they are not always recolorings. Anyway here is one that I made in paint completely from scratch. I am calling it the Seatle Jets. Not sure what sport yet though.

Cat Eyes - Josh

Truth hurts sometimes, dog.

Cat Eyes - Josh

Well they were not always copys and not exact copies but I am going to do some more stuff that is like original. I also just got Adobe Illistrator. If anyone would be able to give me some advice on that that would really help.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

It looks like the Jet from JetsOwner.com!!!!, lol just kidding, although the front does (how many ways are there to draw a jet from above though?

Anyway, like someone already said, looks a lot like a missile. It's because the wings are too forward.

I'm not too familiar with the origin of this term that's making the rounds on this board but here is my lame attempt at upping me e-coolness...

needs more stripes

It's actually

Ya needs stripes

(Fonz did it)

Although I cant find where he said it...

What do you meen by "stripes"? and where at?

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Its a joke about Fonz. A member who posts {or posted} here who would make miscellaneous pointless threads and posts and give vague meaningless c&c.

[/hypocritical post]

Cat Eyes - Josh

Well they were not always copys and not exact copies but I am going to do some more stuff that is like original. I also just got Adobe Illistrator. If anyone would be able to give me some advice on that that would really help.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

You want Illustrator advice?

Learn the pen tool. Then learn the offset path function.

Then go investigate quality typography (check out typophile.com), since type is the basis of pretty much any sports identity.

Archived