Colts Update

Grish

Agreed. The logo is a bit much.

I'm not sure how I like the "pixelated" shoulder or helmet stripes either, but they're okay I guess. The rest of the set is solid, though.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I like it, and unlike others I like the logo (though the little bits that curve out to the side are too cartoony for an otherwise very literal logo).

But why the crenelated stripes? I would understand if the stripes looked more like barbed wire*, or like braided rope*, or mirrored some aspect of your new logo. But these just look like decoration for the sake of decoration, which just makes for a rococo uniform of pointless frillery. Not that your crenelated stripes look bad; actually they're quite nice. But I think this uniform would look so much better if the pattern you use for the stripes made some visual sense. Else why use decorative stripes like this?

*That is, abstract barbed wire or braided rope. You don't want to get too literal with this sort of thing. But stripes that alternated rounded humps with triangular spikes on the edges would be abstract but still have enough of a barbed wire feel to make visual sense, as would an equally abstract design suggesting the shape of braided rope.

20082614447.png

The unis are sweet - I don't care for the 'dots' on the Helmet logo.

Overall pretty nice work - I look forward to more of your work!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived