Two concepts

commander cody13

Not bad at all...I like that the Preds unis have the same logo, and the unis work well with it. If we have to change (which I really hope we don't), this would be a great one to change to. I miss the side-view main logo, which looks kinda forced perched on the shoulders--esp. that small--but the concept uses the mustard well, has good color contrasts, and doesn't go insane with wacky striping and all. Bravo.

And as far as the Wild, I have no complaints off-hand...and I must say, that cream roadie looks fantastic.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Preds is nice, but for the Wild make the tan the alternate

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

i dont see whats wrong with the cream jersey

Quebec of the QMJHL has a cream (as opposed to white) "home" jersey. (teams wear whites at home/colours on the road until New Years, when they switch). It definitely works for them.

https://www.heos.ca/sconcept/down/remparts/GiletRB2.gif

Minnesota uses that same template for their red alternate.

I just think that the cream is a more 'retro' look. Considering that the wild haven't even been around for 10 years, they don't really have too much old-timey-ness associated with them. They should have a more edgy jersey.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Ok, I like your Wild concept, however, I'm gonna have to give you a big fat NO on the Preds' set. I may sound like a homer, but it just doesn't look right.

First off, it's too similar to the Sharts'...um...Sharks' and the Denver Broncos style jerseys (overused!). Second, the crest is ok, but the patches you used just look forced. Sorry. Lastly, too much yellow on the home (or next year would be away) set. Reminds me too much of the Sabres'. Try maybe silver or the extremely underused silvery-blue found in their main logo.

Anyway, good try. This is one of the better concepts I've seen for Nash Vegas. Maybe try re-working these things, and you could have a winner.

I like the unis the Wild have now, but these are nice. And there's no telling what the actual Wild unis will look like once Reebok is through with them, so these could end up being an improvement.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived