Sign in to follow this  
BBM

Bruins look really sharp

I really hope they change to something like this permanently next year. It looks so much better than their current set. That logo just pops out at you. I like the amount of yellow, too.

MAEA10601300310.jpg

MAEA10301300213.jpg

MAEA10501300227.jpg

They look almost identical to the normal black unis. They gave up the pooh bear alt uniform for a couple of diferent stripes?!? WTF?

:mad:

The Bruins 70's jersey is way way cool.... I like it.. hope that can be the main set for the Bruins to wear...I hate the current Bruin jersey look..ehh a bit bland... that 70's jersey look is perfect enough!

This retro jersey is quite different than their current set.

This jersey gives me a chub!

Dan

Anyone notice that on the regular uniform they have the retro logo on the pants and on the throwback alt the have the regular logo on the pants?

One of the all-time, best-ever classics.

I'm pretty sure God intended for there to be only six hockey jerseys in all of creation and the original had six had dibs...

They look almost identical to the normal black unis. They gave up the pooh bear alt uniform for a couple of diferent stripes?!? WTF?

are you blind? different logo, the striping is completely different, it's a tie up it's a completely different jersey, it's looks as much like the current balck as the leafs 3rd looks like the current away.

they are completely different

Who would win in a fight, the Leafs' 3rd or the Bruins' 3rd?

I guess the winner could face the winner of Montreal home vs. Rangers home

All are pretty kick ass!

Dan

They shoulda given up POOHBEAR for nothing. That thing was a smilin' joke.

I'd like to see the shoulders have a thing black stripe (or could be just considered a space since it would blend into the jersey) between the yellow and white.

This would match the waist and arm stripes and I think it would look better as the white and yellow just kinda mesh together.

As for the original six reference...get it outta here! The Montreal Canadiens and a Toronto franchise tied to the current Leafs were part of the original four. Get that "original" six nonsense outta here...

Sorry. I know at this point it describes those six teams and is used in a fairly official manner. But I hate it. It's not true.

He's not the King of Consistency for nothin', folks.

The "killer B" uni is the best - it ranks up there with the classic Red Wings, Canadians and Maple Leafs uniforms. Their gold ALT could be nice if they'd loose the ugly bear and come up with something else, perhaps just the text Bruins ??

Anyway - those dark unis are sharp looking.

I hope they dont use those for primaries next year. Watching a crappy team wearing jerseys from the 70's.

Amen. Bobby Orr must be turning in his grave. Oh wait.........

I hope they dont use those for primaries next year. Watching a crappy team wearing jerseys from the 70's.

Amen. Bobby Orr must be turning in his grave. Oh wait.........

Bobby Orr must be rolling in his "grave" watching the Bruins lose every night 6-1 in those jerseys.

They shoulda given up POOHBEAR for nothing. That thing was a smilin' joke.

thebearfacts.jpg

Yeah, those jerseys are very nice. Though I like the late 80s early 90s ones better. Too bad the bruins can't actually beat anybody. :mad:

are you blind? different logo, the striping is completely different, it's a tie up it's a completely different jersey, it's looks as much like the current balck as the leafs 3rd looks like the current away.

they are completely different

The logo is very similar, just some additional outline on the current. This is my favorite set:

bourquebos.jpg