Ny rangers concept

puckcool22

Very nice, I like the Red with the X-line logo.  Very cool! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the color design but I am not a fan of the font I like Rangers traditional font better.

That logo on the red jersey would make a good shoulder logo on the current alt.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Nice work on all of these.  I am a fan of the traditional font the Rangers use now, however this is a nice mix of traditional and contemporary styles and I could certainly live with a change like this.  Ah, the art of compromise.  The red third jersey is really terrific - a clear alternative to their day to day jerseys without going completely overboard on unconventional features.

I like the font going down the front of the jersey. I also like how all of the jerseys are on the Blues' template. I think that really fits the Rangers.

the blues jersey arm stripes are slanted and there are only 3 of them, mine has no shoulder thing just that "old michigan-esque" stripe

blues template??? how do you get that?

signature.gif

Why is it I cannot see the jerseys that were created?? I clicked on teh links for the pics and got a Yahoo error page or so...any reason why?

damn newbs :;):  copy and paste

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived