Normandy FC Concept

steiny_ramone

I like both designs, actually. Brian's looks a lot more like Croatia redux, alas, but I think the colors go really well here. Not too often you see a team with red and forest green. Good job, both.

philly.png

Since the team is based out of Normandy, I will respond en Francais.

L'Umbro est le meilleur de les deux en mon opinion. Mais tous les deux est magnifique!

(translation: The Umbro is the best of the two in my opinion. But both are magnificient!)

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Gordie, could you do a sort of hybrid of the two? I'd like to see if it's possible to incorporate a checkerboard pattern into the crest you've got.

And could you make the checkers silver on the first jersey, and go double-red on the other jersey, kind of like mine? If you could that'd be sweet.

Great work.

Pretty figgin sweet!!! Love the color combo you have chosen.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Hmm. I'm not sure now. I like both sets a lot. The new crest, however, is perfect. I'll think it over, maybe see what the other members of the league think. Thanks so much for doing this.

Archived