LSU Baseball Team Going to New Era for caps?

mightynine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tygergifts.com has them for sale online. They have both the purple and white with purple bill. They are both 27.99 each. What is weird is they are a polyester/wool blend. There is a coupon for 20%off your order which is E33107. Bought both for $51.78 shipped. Didn't need to buy them but can't do anything about it now.

93871509kp4.jpg

Tygergifts

What is weird is they are a polyester/wool blend.

New Era changed the way they made 5950s.

I'd be leery of buying that cap until you find out if the photo of the white cap is just a mistake. The "LSU" on the white cap should be purple.

I'd be leery of buying that cap until you find out if the photo of the white cap is just a mistake. The "LSU" on the white cap should be purple.

You might want to double check, but a guy just walked in with one of the white hats from there and the LSU was purple.

kU6ns.gif

I called Tygergifts and the LSU on the white hat is indeed like the picture. They messed up and ordered it with the white LSU instead of what the team wears which is LSU in purple. I ordered that hat and I guess I'll keep it. It's not that big of mistake and the hat still looks sweet.

I called Tygergifts and the LSU on the white hat is indeed like the picture. They messed up and ordered it with the white LSU instead of what the team wears which is LSU in purple. I ordered that hat and I guess I'll keep it. It's not that big of mistake and the hat still looks sweet.

Sorry I didn't see the picture before you bought it, but as long you like it, that's all that matters.

Just got the two hats in and the white one has the incorrect LSU. It is in white not purple as it should. I did find out though some of the white hats did come correct (lager sizes, apparently 7 1/2 was not large enough). They are 100% poly and to my suprise, low profile.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw a replay of the LSU vs. New Orleans baseball game and I have 2 questions:

1. What's up with New Orleans camoflauge jerseys? Do they always wear those or are they special for the LSU series?

And the front logo is N'awlins. Is that standard?

2. New Orleans hats are black with a royal blue bill. The NO on their hats looks black. Did they start out white and they bled or is the black logo correct?

I tried to find pictures but I didnt have any luck.

I just saw a replay of the LSU vs. New Orleans baseball game and I have 2 questions:

1. What's up with New Orleans camoflauge jerseys? Do they always wear those or are they special for the LSU series?

And the front logo is N'awlins. Is that standard?

2. New Orleans hats are black with a royal blue bill. The NO on their hats looks black. Did they start out white and they bled or is the black logo correct?

I tried to find pictures but I didnt have any luck.

1. Found some information saying they were special jerseys in honor of the military that were auctioned off after the game. They've had the N'awlins on the one of their jerseys for a couple of years now.

Here are their normal home jerseys

Picture%20001.jpg

2. The hats they wore are usually worn on the road. The letters are actually blue making it hard to see.

Picture%20005_1.jpg

Archived