My first try at this...

sigma716

First things first, I have never even tried this before, and am working with Photoshop 7. The colors arent what i wanted because for some reason I just couldnt get it to work in PS. Also the edges are very choppy and rough, since I dont know the first thing about Illustrator ( I have it never used it) and am completely self taught.

Anywho enjoy, and like I said, its my first so go easy on me! ;)

Have at it!

sabretestcopyaz7.jpg

2004RedSox.png

thanks man

main issue im having with it is the colors and the edges,

i want the gray to be metallic silver like their current unis, and the gold to be a mustardish color almost like the st louis rams.

anyone wanna take a stab at cleaning it up?

2004RedSox.png

this jersey doesn't make much sense to me. One slug is a different color than the other 3, and I can't fully understand why the back is the way it is. The stripes don't finish, they just stop for no good reason. I also think there is far too much grey. If Nashville and San Jose got drunk one weekend and produced a child, this would be it.

With your permission I can post these on hfboards and relay feedback from some knowledgable Sabre fans.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

this jersey doesn't make much sense to me. One slug is a different color than the other 3, and I can't fully understand why the back is the way it is. The stripes don't finish, they just stop for no good reason. I also think there is far too much grey. If Nashville and San Jose got drunk one weekend and produced a child, this would be it.

well, like i said, its my first time, and i didnt really know much of what i was doing.

and hitman, i put it up on sabresfans.com already but go for it if you want man.

2004RedSox.png

Archived