Tank Johnson 500 round hype.

buildingmaint

I will admit I do not know what Tank Johnson to get him self on probation,but the media's hype about him having 500 rounds of ammo in his house is ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about guns. It is not uncommon for a Practical pistol competitor to take 3000 rounds to a weekend shoot. You can reload 500 rounds in about an hour.You can make anything look bad if you put the right spin on it.

Well it is lucky for Tank Johnson gives him a scape goat that could help him get away more so then the usually reason that hes rich and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamoussssssssssssssssssssssss.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I will admit I do not know what Tank Johnson to get him self on probation,but the media's hype about him having 500 rounds of ammo in his house is ridiculous to anyone who knows anything about guns. It is not uncommon for a Practical pistol competitor to take 3000 rounds to a weekend shoot. You can reload 500 rounds in about an hour.You can make anything look bad if you put the right spin on it.

Yeah, what a pansy. That probably couldn't even take out a compound of Sandinistas.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

His shady housemate was probably the real problem here. Luckily, he's dead.

Wow, what an :censored: thing to say.

No, seriously. A lot of people said that was the best thing that could've happened for Tank in all of this.

Archived