Cardinals Sunday Alternate

aragin66

Pujois. Is that poo-zhwa, like bourgeois, or poo-joys, like the joys of poo?

Anyway, I don't like vests, I don't like that STL, and I don't like thirds for the Cardinals. Sorry.

Pujois. Is that poo-zhwa, like bourgeois, or poo-joys, like the joys of poo?

Anyway, I don't like vests, I don't like that STL, and I don't like thirds for the Cardinals. Sorry.

THE ONLY WAY i'VE HEARD IT PRONOUNCED IS:

Poo-Holes :D

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

No. Sorry, but no. Only acceptable vest would be with the single bird on bat logo (like on the Sunday caps) on the front left chest. Maybe some red piping on the pants, around sleeve holes, and down the front. But probably better off plain white like the regualr unis. No sleeve patch. The only use sleeve patches when commemorating something, i.e. Final Season of old Busch Stadium, Inaugural Season of New Busch Stadium, and the deaths of Jack BUck and Darryl Kile. But no regular logo, especially the primary in a white circle, like the Royals used to do, and other teams have done it, but I can remember who else right now. But at least you got the player's name righ.....wait....you didn't get that right either. :P (All in good fun, dude.)

Those who say that this looks like the reds should be reminded of their recent uni change.

Sorry, don't know, don't care about the Reds' recent changes but somehow, someway, this set just reminds me of the Reds.

ryan_freel.jpgCardinals.jpg

Crazy me.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

A vest in St. Louis? Meteorologically justified, but too much of a break with tradition for a team with such a conservative look.

Patches on undershirt sleeves? That's a bad move regardless of the quality of the rest of the concept.

Finaly, what cap would the Cardinals wear? The regular home caps would make the STL too redundant, and the whole set would either look like a cheap knock-off road uniform, or like the Yankees. Given that St. Louis is essentially the anti-Yankees, that's not a good visual move. You could wear the alt caps, with the bird-on-bat, but that would be so much a reversal of their standard look that I think you'd wind up in Twins territory with the aesthetically unmatching uniforms.

20082614447.png

Archived