Colorado Rapids now the Colorado Arsenal?

roxfan00

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's messed up, maybe your on to something

It's Arsenal...check out the logo in the top left corner....they just launched the new site a few minutes ago.

http://www.arsenalcoloradofc.com/News/Curr...ws.aspx?ID=7471

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

DOOODZ!!! WEEE R TODALLY C N DA FEWCHA!!!11oneoneone

Seriously, this trend needs to stop. It's artificial. It's a ploy. It's stupid.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Didn't they propose the name change, then decide against it?

The graphic on the main page says "Colorado Rapids" now....

But if you click on the links it has the Arsenal logo.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

If you go to the "current news" link.....

Colorado Rapids "Current News"

The first item is dated February 23rd, 2007 and titled "Colorado Rapids Unveil New Team Identity"

So it looks like we know what day they plan on announces all this, funny they would post a dead link three weeks ahead of time for something like this.

..and in the last few minutes all the links have gone dead.

Better save that Arsenal Colorado logo, boys, before they take that down too....

did they ever actually make the new colorado rapids unis that I saw on a few pictures available to the public for purchase??

Rapids.jpg

No. Not yet.

MLS is way behind the times. Any self-respecting MLB or NFL team would have had them available immediately online, at least for pre-order.

Heck, even the Milwaukee Admirals, a minor league hockey team, had new jerseys online when they unveiled them this season.

They now have taken the site down...something goofy is going on.

Yep. Half an hour after we notice it, it's gone. Wow.

Makes me wish I took a screenshot.

I like the logo, LOVE the colors... it loosk well done.

Except.

Arsenal? Unless they have a deal witht he ACTUAL Arsenal, this is a ginormous rip-off and mistake. Terrible mistake.

Might have just been somethign they played with, and a web author got carried away. I hope.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like the logo, LOVE the colors... it loosk well done.

Except.

Arsenal? Unless they have a deal witht he ACTUAL Arsenal, this is a ginormous rip-off and mistake. Terrible mistake.

Might have just been somethign they played with, and a web author got carried away. I hope.

In their defense the new stadium is built on the old Rocky Mountain Arsenal site...where they tested mustard gas and stored weapons.

Agreed. That might have been why they decided not to do it - even Real Salt Lake struck a deal with Real Madrid.

I still think it might have been a test site for the proposed name change before they decided against it.

Archived