LEWJ

*New Player Sigs

How about a Dennis Northcutt one on white? These are looking mighty fine, LEWJ. If I may give a suggestion, for the colored jersey, I say maybe try making the whole sig that color (which would be brown in this case for Winslow) because it looks kind of blocky or clunky, but these are good either way. Nice work.

-E.A.R.

How about a Dennis Northcutt one on white? These are looking mighty fine, LEWJ. If I may give a suggestion, for the colored jersey, I say maybe try making the whole sig that color (which would be brown in this case for Winslow) because it looks kind of blocky or clunky, but these are good either way. Nice work.

-E.A.R.

NORTHCUTT86.png

-E.A.R.

Browns Northcutt 86

That was... fast! Thanks LEWJ. Lookin' good.

I have an idea. :) How about a Maddux Glavine Smoltz trio with numbers? :) And the Braves logo of course.

And if it's not too much trouble, all the Braves retired numbers with their unique styles? I'll rotate those sigs along with the other ones you made me that I have right now, they're truly works of art. :)

I have an idea. :) How about a Maddux Glavine Smoltz trio with numbers? :) And the Braves logo of course.

And if it's not too much trouble, all the Braves retired numbers with their unique styles? I'll rotate those sigs along with the other ones you made me that I have right now, they're truly works of art. :)

Is this OK:

glavmadsmol2.png

Sorry I cant Arch the letter in paint too well or I would.

Could i request a penguins one please?

On black, with 87, 71, 11, and 29 (Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and Fleury).

Thanks

Can I get a Minnesota North Stars with Broten 7, Modano 9, Ciccarelli 20, and Bellows 23

thanks

I dont have any fonts for th north stars so, I can recolor the Rangers one (the shadow is the opposite way) Or I could use the Stars #s.????

sorry

PENGUINS.png

PHILLIES.png

How about one of Irish footballer Robbie Keane?

Here's what the jersey's look like. (If you need a better picture, please let me know.)

CM_00179_2002_1er_tour_Allemagne_Repirlande_but_Robbie_Keane_fr.jpg

And here's the logo:

logo.gif

Thanks.

Could I get a Texas A&M basketball sig with Acie Law (#1), Josh Carter (#23), Joseph Jones (#30), and Antanas Kavaliauskas (#44)? Thanks a lot LEWJ, these really look great.

i'd absolutely love an Ovechkin Caps one...wait check that, a Caps 1st line one, Ovechkin - 8, Clark - 17, Zubrus - 9. that would be awesome thanks!

Can I get a Minnesota North Stars with Broten 7, Modano 9, Ciccarelli 20, and Bellows 23

thanks

I dont have any fonts for th north stars so, I can recolor the Rangers one (the shadow is the opposite way) Or I could use the Stars #s.????

sorry

PENGUINS.png

PHILLIES.png

No problem

How about a Twins with Santana 57, Morneau 33, Hunter 48, and Mauer 7?

Thanks

Any way you could make an Orioles banner that has Bedard (45), Cabrera (35), and Loewen (29)? That'd be pretty sick.

One gripe on the LT sig, LEWJ. You used the wrong font. The Chargers' font has the ones curve slightly in like this.

LTnumber21font.png

-E.A.R.

I'll happily do all of these, I'll have to catch up on 'em on tuesday tho, becuase, I'm outta town, and this computer is a piece of crap.... Thanks for your interest guys. I'll get to em ASAP. :P