*New Player Sigs

LEWJ

i'd absolutely love an Ovechkin Caps one...wait check that, a Caps 1st line one, Ovechkin - 8, Clark - 17, Zubrus - 9. that would be awesome thanks!

washcaps.gif

That OK?

actually u got zubrus' and clarks #'s mixed up, but otherwise i like it

gd-1.png

HOWS THAT

there ya go, i love it!

sweet..thanks

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my wife is wondering if you would do 2 different ones for her, one an Avs Patrick Roy, and the other for her 3 other fav Avs players, Corbet - 20, Yelle - 26, and Lacroix - 28. you do awesome work, thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

my wife is wondering if you would do 2 different ones for her, one an Avs Patrick Roy, and the other for her 3 other fav Avs players, Corbet - 20, Yelle - 26, and Lacroix - 28. you do awesome work, thanks!

Here ya are:

avalanche.png

AVALANCHE2.png

May I have a Dolphins sig with Thomas (51), Crowder (52), and Taylor (99)? Please use the "rocket dolphin" alternate. Thanks.

This one actually took a long time. :P The shadowing was a pain. Hope it's alright:

cttdolphins2.png

And The Dolphins don't have a "Thomas 51," Were you referring to Zach Thomas. He's #54.

(kalbearz-I sen you a PM, I'm not exactly sure what you want.)

i'd love one for my fav Redskins of all time, John Riggins and Darrell Green! i'd like it in the color of the 75th anniversary retro jerseys with the Spear logo if you could please!

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

i'd love one for my fav Redskins of all time, John Riggins and Darrell Green! i'd like it in the color of the 75th anniversary retro jerseys with the Spear logo if you could please!

Couldn't get a good look at the back of the jersey. But I'm assuming this is pretty accurate. (Everytime I see those jerseys, I love 'em even more)

riggreen.png

Is that OK?

(All caught up. & I'll Happily take more requests.)

love it, im not a sucker for detail but the colors were spot on, just like my Stephen Davis jersey.

love it, im not a sucker for detail but the colors were spot on, just like my Stephen Davis jersey.

Awsome. Glad you like it.

Buckeyes1: I'll get that done and to you tomorrow. Goin to bed now. :P

ZITO, LOWRY, and CAIN!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BLACK with orange or grey letters!!! THANX bro!!!

GIANTS-1.png

DUDE!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 4 your time!! Fantastic work!!! Absolutely perfect:) cant wait for the season 2 start!! Thanx brother!!

2ng9a3o.jpg

ZITO, LOWRY, and CAIN!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BLACK with orange or grey letters!!! THANX bro!!!

GIANTS-1.png

DUDE!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH 4 your time!! Fantastic work!!! Absolutely perfect:) cant wait for the season 2 start!! Thanx brother!!

no problem, i was hopin its wat u wanted

Archived