Colorado Avalanche

_RH_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else ever noticed this face at the bottom of the Avs logo? You can clearly see the outline of the mouth, nose, and eyebrow.

faceavs.jpg

I'm sorry, but you must be stoned.

I'm having flashbacks from Half Baked...

...have you ever seen the Colorado Avalanche's logo....on weed?

Ummm you're just trying to find things. I once saw Abe Lincoln in a Lays. Doesn't mean it was intentional.

On another note, this thread has showed me that there's a PUCK at the bottom of that logo, something I never noticed in 10+ years of looking at that logo. Huh.

Ummm you're just trying to find things. I once saw Abe Lincoln in a Lays. Doesn't mean it was intentional.

On another note, this thread has showed me that there's a PUCK at the bottom of that logo, something I never noticed in 10+ years of looking at that logo. Huh.

You may also want to check out that there's an H in the Whalers logo void.

You may also want to check out that there's an H in the Whalers logo void.

And not to mention a whale's tail! (also known as a "fluke" :hockeysmiley: )

And if you look really close the Shroud of Turin says 'OJ did it'.

But c'mon don't rag on this guy just cause he's higher than Rickey Williams on a trip to Amsterdam :P . One time when I was blazed, I thought I could see Ted Williams in the Yankees top hat logo (LOL).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I don't know, he sounds hepped up on goofballs to me, boys.

High as a kite everyone... Goofballs!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived