Colorado Avalanche

_RH_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you stare at this one you can totally see a bear's head! I think it might be intentional, but maybe not.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=118

:rolleyes: Seriously man, how much were you smoking?!

You know what's funny, I just noticed the bear head recently :wacko: and all of a sudden that logo makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Without the bear it's just a jumble of the moon, North Star, forest, iron mine, and Mississippi headwaters.

If you stare at this one you can totally see a bear's head! I think it might be intentional, but maybe not.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?lo=118

:rolleyes: Seriously man, how much were you smoking?!

You know what's funny, I just noticed the bear head recently :wacko: and all of a sudden that logo makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Without the bear it's just a jumble of the moon, North Star, forest, iron mine, and Mississippi headwaters.

I know, that's why I used to think the logo kind of sucked, now I can see it's really cool, and combined with that retro third that I already loved..... dynamite. :D

• 11 months later...
faceavs.jpg

Anyone see it yet?

Back on the quality sh** again, are we?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

For a long time, I could squint my eyes and turn the Ottawa Rough Riders guy into a beaver. I don't seem to be able to do it anymore.

130px-OttawaRoughRiders.png

Holy :censored:! I actually see it. I you can imagine the white sections above the mustache as the bottom parts of his eyeballs (he's looking up) and the white part under his mustache at buckteeth (with a dent in them).

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

For a long time, I could squint my eyes and turn the Ottawa Rough Riders guy into a beaver. I don't seem to be able to do it anymore.

130px-OttawaRoughRiders.png

Holy :censored:! I actually see it. I you can imagine the white sections above the mustache as the bottom parts of his eyeballs (he's looking up) and the white part under his mustache at buckteeth (with a dent in them).

Wow, now every time I see that logo I'm going to see a beaver in a funny hat.

upon further review, if you look at it in its proper angle, the snow that is falling on to the puck makes two M's. i know its an unintentional design element but pretty neat.

also, RH, did you get that herb from Carlos on 3rd street or Raul on Hickory street?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

No it doesn't, it was unintentional, and just an idiotic to think that this was on purpose. Why should a face be there? It doesn't, it's just snow falling.

A face shouldn't be there, and that's why it's strange.

I bumped it because the comments were funny, but honestly, that face in profile is REALLY OBVIOUS and I don't know how you don't see it. To me it's a very strange coincidence (if it is a coincidence) that the artist just happened to draw each part of snow perfectly like a face in profile.

No it doesn't, it was unintentional, and just an idiotic to think that this was on purpose. Why should a face be there? It doesn't, it's just snow falling.

A face shouldn't be there, and that's why it's strange.

I bumped it because the comments were funny, but honestly, that face in profile is REALLY OBVIOUS and I don't know how you don't see it. To me it's a very strange coincidence (if it is a coincidence) that the artist just happened to draw each part of snow perfectly like a face in profile.

it kinda looks like a space cookie i got from Darrius during one of my trips to holland. i spend 3 days having visions of the indian wandering in the desert telling me about prophicies of Cleveland Indians dynasties.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived