Sign in to follow this  
-(dp)-

Seahawks uniform concept

Alright, there have been a lot of seahawks concepts on here, so I tried to be different. A lot of them brought back silver with the current colors, and it looked good. I didn't want to do the same, so I made navy the primary color, the bright green as the secondary color, and the blue-gray color is only used very little. I decided to use the green more because green altogether isn't used a whole lot in the nfl, but the seahawks are the only team with a bright green color, so I am not sure why they don't use it more. I did not add a green alternate jersey though. Tell me what you guys think.

seahawksconcept.png

i want to say the green facemask has to go...but it looks pretty cool on your helmet temp :)

i want to say the green facemask has to go...but it looks pretty cool on your helmet temp :)

Looks good - but I would go with the navy facemask

I agree, if they used that everybody wearing one of them would have to use a visor. That would give off a nasty glare. I like how you incorporated the green in the uniforms, good job.

keep the home jersey the same, if anything, add a retro or a lime green alt, and FOR JEBUS SAKES no lime facemask!!!

otherwise

i like the striping

and it looks fairly good

good job.

Pros:

-Pants striping is great, really goes well with the shoulder striping. on both jerseys, making the sets interchangeable.

-Green detail on the collar looks great.

-Large-size logo on the sleeves.

Cons:

-It's been beaten to death, but the facemask. Navy or 'pacific' blue would work better. Green looks good on paper, but not in reality.

Other comment:

Maybe ditch the pacific-blue alt. jersey, and try some pacific-blue alt. pants instead?

Overall:

Great job, one of the best Seahawks concepts posted here in a while.

Here it is with a navy facemask. I also did a neon green alt, because somebody wanted to see what it would look like. BringBackTheVet, I might try some pants that color.

seahawksconcept2.png

seahawksneon.png

I like it a couple of suggestions those. Make the helmet the lighter blue but keep the dark blue facemask (like they currently have), also make the lighter blue jersey the primary. Also how about using neon green pants for each one (except the neon green jersey one), that way you can keep colored pants but avoid the dreaded monochrome look. Lighter colors tend to work better for pants than darker colors.

i think the alt should stay as the home. and the blue one be thrown out. just too dark. and yah lime green is fun, but itd never make an alt in real life i bet. i wish.

looks real good man. i like how you didnt make the green too overwhelming.

however, i think the sleeves dont match the green jersey. maybe the light blue? idk.

Looks good - but I would go with the navy facemask

Yep that's what the NFL need another team with all blue helmets. Then the Chargers, Broncos, Texans, and the Bears could all trade helmets, just change the logos.

try a pacific blue facemask..the ligher blue i believe is what we call it. that would look better. i dont like the neon green at all that much on a jersey. The seahawks use the accent! color very well in my mind. Also im not really diggin the stripes at all...pants mainly

A Seahawks concept that doesn't use silver? I refuse to look.

(thinks about it...)

OK, just this once. Major points for originality. Probably a little Xtreme to ever make it on the field. But a good design - you managed to make it look really clean and sleek.