new nike bball uniforms....

i was on niketeam.com and as i looked through the holiday 07 catalogs, i noticed what teams will be getting new uniforms.

--womens new shooting shirt style

--mens new shooting shirt style

--miami (fl) men

--texas women

--florida women

--washington men

--practice jerseys

i know nike supplies new styles of shooting shirts and practice jerseys, but i thought i would post anyway.

p.s. i could not get the picture ogg the site since they are in pdf.

sms.gif

Somehow, I don't see that as being Miami's uniform. Miami has its own proprietary font that's used for pretty much every sport.

I won't believe this to be the new basketball uniforms until I see the football team chamge to that font as well.

Miami isn't Oregon. Oregon football has its own font named after the coach. Miami doesn't.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Somehow, I don't see that as being Miami's uniform. Miami has its own proprietary font that's used for pretty much every sport.

I won't believe this to be the new basketball uniforms until I see the football team chamge to that font as well.

Miami isn't Oregon. Oregon football has its own font named after the coach. Miami doesn't.

He's not suggesting that is exactly the jersey they will wear. That is likely the style of jersey they will wear.

1. It WAS Converse. Minnesota, New Mexico and Georgia are the 3 biggest schools I can remember using the "tire track" pattern up the sides of the uniforms. There was also a unique typeface that's been lost to history.

2. If Miami uses something like this, with their typeface, it'll look sweet. Anything that scraps the all-black nonsense is a step in the right direction. Who uses black and dark green side-by-side? I thought the TV I was watching their game on was busted until I realized Miami just has :censored:ty fashion sense.

3. Doncha think Miami's uniforms looks like somebody ran... nah, better not. :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived