SD Chargers Powder Blues......

EJ_Barlik

OK - I'm throwing my idea into the fire for SD Powder Blue ..... it's my first template full mockup so I know a few things are not perfect, but overall, I think you get the general concept. Ignore the dots, they are only there as a watermark, so to speak. (Of course, if you have the time, you could easily steal this...please don't. :P ) Please note, this concept does not have shoulder numbers - just imagine they are there.

sdpowderblue.gif

I welcome comments - I was going for the overall effect. Power blue primary with the dark blue as an accent and the lightning yellow as a second accent.

Note: this concept stemmed from the conversation on the here: Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community > Sports Logos > Sports Logos > New logo for Chargers, Dolphins & NFL shield "refined"?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?ac...f=1&t=46022

spacer.png  I just love penguins......always dressed for the occasion. spacer.png

OK...round 2......killed the bg. Added design element - bolts on the jersey pants. Added dark blue to the shoulders. Added the shoulder numbers.

For the record, it's to incorporate the powder blues into the Chargers everyday look. I'm going on the theory that cleaner is better (see Miami Hurricanes - hate the goofy lines all over the jersey).

sdpowderblue2.gif

spacer.png  I just love penguins......always dressed for the occasion. spacer.png

Edge keep workin on your designs and try to take in all the helpful critique.

I like these Davidson. What would you say to adding numbers on the sides of the helmets? Not in black but like the numbers on the white jerseys.

Maybe..maybe not.

H

ooh, i like that.

with all the navy and black action, the nfl needs abit of colour these days.

the best i can do at mixing the blues. in comparrison to the all 'powder' blue, its a poor second in my opinion.

ps. have added some numbers to the all pale blue helmet. quite like that, not enough of it anymore.

mixedchargers.jpg

Archived