How much longer until we read THIS story?

yh

I can't wait for the day when they say media isn't allowed on the field after the game ends, maybe for say, 3-5 minutes... i hate when the players are trying to celebrate, or shake hands with the other team, and the media just really makes it hard for that to happen

I agree. I also really hate it when someone has just, and I mean just won the Super Bowl (or World Series, etc.) and the first thing they ask them is "Are you going to retire?".

Let them enjoy the moment for cripes sakes. I couldn't believe they didn't fire that at Dungy right away with the speculation I was hearing leading up to the game.

It was great to watch the game played in the wet.

If anything, they should water the ground before the game and get guys playing in the old time conditions.

The only thing missing was a lot of mud.

That field must be the pinnacle of modern drainage technology. I kept wondering in the second half after it had been just pouring for a long time by then, Where are the puddles? Where is the mud?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived