Titans Uniform Concept

-(dp)-

Well, it was either add red to the uniforms, or take it out of the logos, and I chose to remove it, because there have already been concepts that used red. Instead, I added silver. I am not sure how people will react, but I didn't add a lot of it. I put the T sword logo on the helmet, and the flaming thumbtack on the sleeve. I couldn't decide which of the two helmets to use, so I put them both on here. I made the light blue the home jersey, because too many teams use navy as the primary. C+C, please.

titansunis.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

By taking out the red you take out the fact that they came from the Houston Oilers, which I think they should retain. Personally I would like to see the Titans have uniforms more reminiscent to the Oilers. Which means red in the uniform.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

yeah, i think that if you take the red out, you might want to put just a little more silver that you replaced it with.

cool idea though.

there actually is quite a bit of silver in the uniforms, but for some reason it isn't showing up very good. There is a silver outline in between the other two colors on all of the numbers, silver where the shoulder color and jersey color meet, and silver stripes in between two other colors on each set of pants. I will work on making it show up better, or maybe even switch it out for the red again. I just wanted to try something different, because there have been quite a few titans concepts with red on here.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I like everything about this concept except the color scheme. When you go with two shades of blue, you need a sharply contrasting accent color to set them apart, and I'm not sure silver does the job. These look a little too Utah Jazz to be a good scheme.

Major kudos for the helmet logo and avoiding a light blue unitard.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived