Top 5 nba uniforms !

logos are cool

top5 (in no order)

Raptors- i wish they would use the 3rd jersey as the permanent away though..

Mavericks- very slick

Rockets- unique stripe design

Pistons- a perfect blend of old-school and new-school

Nuggets- lovin' the powder blue

worst5

Lakers- i think im just so sick of seeing them, thats all :laugh:

Bucks- horrible colour scheme...

Magic- seeing their awesome throwbacks the other day makes their new threads look even worse

Clippers- zzzzz.........

Mavericks Tin-Man 3rds- probably the most hideous jersey, of any sport, i've ever seen. thank goodness these will never be worn again....

I must say that the recent changes of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Denver Nuggets have the NBA out in front of any other league in terms of team identity changes in the last year.

Although the competition is not exactly tight... Mooterus and the Trashers' 3rd (misspelling intentional... I like the team's regular jerseys almost as much as I hate the third) have seen to that representing the NHL... the (not so Blue) Jays have seen to that for MLB... and the orange Dolphins and certain teams' abuse of the AOC look have put the NFL out of the running.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Good lord... the Thrashers 3rd is NO where as bad as the Mooterus.

Atlanta didn't INVENT a new team color (red) and use a VERY loose derivative of their team mascot to make the jersey. So what if it is lopsided... at least it is team color palate and had the same logo!

I like it. Dammit.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived