Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Again this is another jersey I really didn't wanna touch, I grew up a huge Avalanche fan and love their jerseys, but again this is a concept series so I hadda do something. I modified the Ducks template to give it a swooping affect, much like the snow on the logo, not sure you would've seen any connection if I didn't just tell you but whatever. I kept the black numbers on the white sweater only because they've been around since the move, I see no use for them but that's ok. As for the alternate, I'm sure you've seen something like it, Quebec maybe? Keep in mind I'm just messing around with the alt. nothing serious. Just trying to give a little thanks to Quebec for fielding such a great team in 1995 that allowed us to win the cup, so thanks.

avalanche.png

C&C as always...

Wow, looks great! Only problem is the feet at the bottom of the alternate are kinda weird to me. :D

Great job though!

Ditto. The Fleur du Lis is a symbol of Quebec? What's a symbol of Colorado? I don't know, but if you can find something along those lines it might look better, because the feet just aren't doing it. I love the idea though.

I like the design on the other two, it's different for them. I like the jaggedness of their current jerseys, but there are some curvy elements in their logo that would make this work. Tge only thing I would suggest would be to use more black, or get rid of it from the unis entirely. The black pants and helmet overpower the lack-of-black in the jerseys.

Good work.

heh, I've been on these boards for damn near 5 years. I've seen many Avs concepts, among them a boatload mixing Avalanche and Nordique elements, a combo popular about 3-4 years ago. Every single one used the Avalanche template and Nordiques logos. I kid you not, the whole lot of em...some in the current colors, some in washed-out looking two-tone blues, some in Nordiques colors, some used the igloo, some used the wolf.

you, sir, are only the 2nd poster here to do it the other way around. The 1st? as far as I know, that'd be me, and I'd done my version about 2-3 years ago. heh, only differences between mine and yours are largely in coloration (my version was maroon with blue cuffs and ring-less blue feet). heh, I like the Nords-inspired jersey better than the home or away, as I don't really like the new Ducks jerseys that much, hence I'm not a big fan of that particular striping.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Speedy, I think you just keep the hits coming. In my opinion, the Anaheim striping pattern is actually pretty cool, and it kind of goes with the flow of the jersey very nicely. I like the shout out to the Nords, but you might want to use a recolored Colorado Rockies logo (the hockey team - y'know that C with the circle in the middle...) in the place of the feet on the alternate to show some Rocky Mountain pride.

You just touched up these unis a little bit, but it made a big difference. A

Speedy, I think you just keep the hits coming. In my opinion, the Anaheim striping pattern is actually pretty cool, and it kind of goes with the flow of the jersey very nicely. I like the shout out to the Nords, but you might want to use a recolored Colorado Rockies logo (the hockey team - y'know that C with the circle in the middle...) in the place of the feet on the alternate to show some Rocky Mountain pride.

You just touched up these unis a little bit, but it made a big difference. A

As soon as replacing the foot with a more Colorado-Esque insignia was mentioned, that's the first thing I thought of, great minds think alike.. I'm working on Carolina as we speak so after that I'll be retouching this, stay tuned.

I think all of these look very nice. They have a very proffesional design and I think these could easily be used on the ice. The only thing I'm not really a fan of is the way the "feet" look on the bottom of the alternate jersey.

I'd like to see the alt with the feet without the circle around it, also with the foot vertical instead of diagonal. The home/away sets are wonderful, they breath much better.

heh, for comparison's sake, my oldie (posting only the link, as I don't intend to hijack)...not exactly what you asked for, but holla yeah :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/Disc...avsheritage.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like 'em overall. What I'd like to see changed is to either have the pants in the red or the blue and to minimize the black. Not that black is bad in the Avs look, it's just black doesn't fit with the "retro" jersey and the red and the blue would work better in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a huge fan of the alt. Multiple logos like that work better when it's a very very simple logo, not so much so when it's a complex logo like the sasquatch foot. I like the way you're going, I just thing there needs to be more creativity involved. Maybe just footprints in the same style as the secondary logo (but no ring and 2 colors max) walking around the bottom of the jersey.

Also, from a conceptual standpoint, if you're going to change the home and away jerseys to that style, it would make more sense if the bottom half were white--as in snow, as opposed to both of the other colors.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Archived