Wallpapers

EJ_Barlik

Does anyone else think we should have a forum just for all the great wallpaper and sig designs that have been posted recently? I mean, technically, they are concepts, but if anyone is willing to allow others to use them for sigs, wallpapers, etc., I think it would be a great idea to have them all in one place so newbies and frequents could go grab them anytime.

My line of thinking is to have an entire forum for graphics, and then each thread could identify whether it is a Sig, or Wallpaper, or whatever.

<SNL Momment> Talk amongst yourselves </SNL Moment>

<Mr. Spock> Fascinating! </Mr. Spock>

spacer.png  I just love penguins......always dressed for the occasion. spacer.png

I like that idea! Then concepts could just be for uniform designs, and it'd be better organized.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I agree, I think Wallpapers, Sigs, Avatars etc. can all be in one forum. That would be nice, then you wouldn't have to go searching for sigs, etc.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I agree, I think Wallpapers, Sigs, Avatars etc. can all be in one forum. That would be nice, then you wouldn't have to go searching for sigs, etc.

Thanks - I appreciate the support

spacer.png  I just love penguins......always dressed for the occasion. spacer.png

You do realize there's a 'General Design' forum, for all kinds of design outside of sports concepts...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived