FA Premier League signatures

gordie_delini

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure CZzyzx41 will appreciate this as well, but I'd love a Norwich City one, if you wouldn't mind. Xara kits, sponsor is Flybe.

Also, I'm sure a ton of people would love a US national team version.

As a personal bit of selfishness, the amazingness that is the Minnesota Thunder (kits by adidas, sponsor is Comcast) would be awesome. :D AFC Wimbledon (kits by Tempest, sponsor is Sports Interactive) would also be great, but I shouldn't push my luck with asking for too much.

Thanks in advance, gd, nice work.

(And, hey, if you get really bored, you could do the IFA teams. *heh*)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

AC Milan or the former Miami Fusion?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I wasn't going to ask, but since you did Normandie, is there anyway you can whip up one for Athletico? I'd be ever so grateful.

Please and Thankyou. ^_^

I was just going to ask if we were in line for some IFA ones. Anyway if it's possible I'd like to get a Auck U one, but if not no harm.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Whoa- I just realized that I had a flood of requests that I didn't see - Mockba, I will definitely fill your requests (except for Minnesota - I can't find their current shirt badge in a high enough quality)

KeeperEUSC - yes you can use these on your website, and let me know which one's you'd like me to add.

BgMack, I'll do AC Milan, but sorry, not Miami (no access to decent logos/uniforms)

And Voodoo, yes I will do all the IFA clubs.

OD_Signature.jpg

Woah you got ya work set out for ya lol.

I don''t like to ask for requests or whatever, but this will be my one and only time ever.

I was wondering if you'd be up for a shot at Melbourne Victory FC

The blue on the shirts is navy, the blue on the logo is more of a Scottish blue. The sponsor is Samsung and Reebok, but maybe instead of sposnors could you put a A-league logo in its place in white on the navy background. The teams colours are navy, silver and white (the white is really minimal.)

MVFC Logo:

https://subscribe.fairfax.com.au/images/Mel...ctory_FINAL.jpg

A-league logo: (can't find one that is in one colour)

http://www.modjewelry.com/images/ffa/hyund...ague-logo_2.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...League_logo.png

If ya can, cheers, if ya cant im not going to be all mean about it all.

Cheers mate.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived