Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Special Series:

All-Star Game

Kansas City Scouts

Winnipeg Jets

Okay, I'll start off by explaining the logo. I thought it was time to part ways with the wavy S isignia after 20 odd years of use, I did keep one element of it, sort of to tie into the good times that came with that logo. That element being the star in the A. The flying star and nascar-esque "Hockey" is meant to give the impression of USA Hockey moving into the future with the influx of young talent. The logo does look a bit 80ish but I'm still a fan of it and see it as a huge improvement over their current logo, you might see differently.. who knows. As for the alternate logo, does it look familiar? It should, because it's USA Hockeys logo before becoming, well, USA Hockey. I did change it up a bit, I added a blue star to the backround I feel it gives sort of an old-world feel if you will. I also changed the font inside the crest to match up with the current logo I whipped up.

Moving onto the jerseys. I tried to incorperate the 2 gold medal winning teams into this design. First, 1960, with the diagonal USA crest. Second, 1980 with the shoulder yoke and pants. Other than that, the stripping is a modified early New Jersey Devils, and that's pretty much it.

teamusa.png

C&C as always...

man your concepts have been great lately - this is no exception, i like this one a lot - the USA logo they currently have i think is getting a bit tiresome, and i love this logo set - only thing i might complain about would be the stars down the pants, didn't look great on the all star unis this year, but hey, this could work - well done as always

worldchampsll1.png

i like this a lot.... Great upgrade from wat they currently have. Only thing I'd suggest is more blue/navy on the shorts/pants. Maybe Navy middle stripe w/ white stars, or white middle panel with navy side stripes.

Great job as usual.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The only thing I would fiddle with is the pants. Not sure that red is the right way to go for the sweaters you have. But the main thing is that the blue stars on the white stripe really don't work at all. Even if it didn't clash with the shoulder stripes, dark stars on white are problematic on their own.

White stars on blue, or on red, would be much stronger here.

20082614447.png

im suprised nobody has mentioned the mimic of the nascar logo for "Hockey". The USA is a lot like the older VOLS logo...but i love it here, works great. so minus the nascar inspiration, looks pretty sweet to me.

the star and eagle ALMOST look like the old communism propaganda logos lol

one of the first things i noticed. looks like a military inspired insignia from the world wars era

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Quite simply, your best one yet. Which says something, because none of them have sucked even a little. Well done.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived