Biron Mask

js °

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a video clip of the Flyers team photo, and Biron is wearing the same Vaughn V3 pad style as Nitty and Kipper, only in BLACK. I think the "devil tails" are orange and white.

I only saw his mask for a few seconds, but it's mostly orange with FLYERS across the top, the liberty bell on the forehead, Flyers logo on the chin, Rocky on the right side (from shooter's perspective), Philly skyline and a bridge above it on the left (shooter's perspective).

Not mask, but pad information here: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=6292

It says his new pads are black.

While we're on that topic, how come there aren't as many goalie masks and pad concepts?

Get me a quality template for them and I'd be all over it!

Roger! You home?! :D

btw, this is as close as I can get to the mask in Paint in about 3 minutes.

bironmaskhl2.gif

Just imagine the stuff like the Liberty Bell, Flyers text, and skyline stretch onto the mask.

Well I certainly hope the designer had the foresight to include the Comcast Center in the skyline.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ugh. The only thing missing from that helmet is some steak and wiz, and a caricature of Milton Street.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ugh. The only thing missing from that helmet is some steak and wiz, and a caricature of Milton Street.

Pffft, you're forgetting about the most important feature of Phila - the guys from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Mac, DeeDee, Charlie, Dennis and the ever lovable Frank!! Nothing beats the cast from the show that some call "Seinfeld on Crack!!" It is honestly one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Pffft, you're forgetting about the most important feature of Phila - the guys from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Mac, DeeDee, Charlie, Dennis and the ever lovable Frank!! Nothing beats the cast from the show that some call "Seinfeld on Crack!!" It is honestly one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

THE funniest show on T.V.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Biron warming up with same old white mask. Maybe he wasn't happy with the new one after all.

Why is the coach wearing hockey gloves?

a bigger pic of the team photo..you can see the pads..

teampicture.jpg

Smile the season is almost over. Next year you can shoot for 10th place in the East.

a bigger pic of the team photo..you can see the pads..

teampicture.jpg

Who is the guy next to Biron (on the right)? Possibly Daniel Briere? :flagcanada:

Archived