Full Pro Bowl Uniforms

SoxSteeler

What a relief. These are much better than the initial picture we saw. Also, on picture 15, The jersey of Roy Williams of the lions had at least one lion patch facing backwards. I can't see the other one, but it seems like it should face forward.

edit: on picture 33, you can clearly see they are both facing to the right, so one faces backwards. It is going to look stupid when his helmet logo is facing the opposite way of the sleeve logo on one side. I am wondering if this is possibly because of him being added to the pro bowl late?

MegatronSig2.jpg

The Pro Bowl unis have always been awful. And, it is hard to tell who is who.

Why don't they make the AFC teams wear their team uniforms, white jersey and pants, and make the NFC teams wear dark unis and pants?

If teams don't have dark or white pants, they could have them specially made.

They could even make teams wear white and dark helmets... have helmets specially made for the pro bowl.

For example, the NFC is wearing their dark jerseys and pants. So, a player from the AZ cardinals would be wearing red pants and jersey... but the helmet is normally white. So, the teams issues a red helmet to player. And can even merchandise and sell it.

Conversely, if the AFC is wearing white helmets and pants, players from the Chargers, Ravens, Broncos, etc. would have to wear white versions of their team's helmet.

Anybody think this is a good idea? Or at least an idea to try out every couple of years.

i think its good to have different jerseys for all-star games......yea they may be ugly but the all-star game is for personal acievment so theres no need to really wear their respective teams jersey.

Now that we have the one for the thumb, the other hand looks lonely........GO STEELERS

Why don't they make the AFC teams wear their team uniforms, white jersey and pants, and make the NFC teams wear dark unis and pants?

They could even make teams wear white and dark helmets... have helmets specially made for the pro bowl.

For example, the NFC is wearing their dark jerseys and pants. So, a player from the AZ cardinals would be wearing red pants and jersey... but the helmet is normally white. So, the teams issues a red helmet to player. And can even merchandise and sell it.

Conversely, if the AFC is wearing white helmets and pants, players from the Chargers, Ravens, Broncos, etc. would have to wear white versions of their team's helmet.

Anybody think this is a good idea? Or at least an idea to try out every couple of years.

I like that idea, I could see how the NFL could market the helmets. It's much like the NBA All-Star jersey, they end up plastering the team logo on it and they market it like crazy.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

New or changing helmets would be a major problem. In the days when the Pro Bowl had helmets with the NFL logo on a gold background, players brought their own helmets from the team they played with and they were painted over for the game. It takes too much time to fit players with new helmets; add the cost and it's a nonstarter.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

It wouldn't make sense to have the players wear their team jerseys, since they already wear team helmets and that's good enough already. If it's too hard to tell the two sides apart (I don't really have trouble), they could just make one uniform all red or blue and the other all white.

Think someone might be a little obsessed with "Puhlamalu" in that slideshow???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

i think that'd just be confusing as hell for a quarterback.

hmmm... the jerseys also have the teams wordmark on the upper right chest, or in the case of the Giants the full Giants logo with the NY. What difference a week makes, Hester takes the opening kickoff for a touchdown in the Super Bowl, but slips on the opening kick off in the Pro Bowl.

I saw, I came, I left.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived