Mets Sign Chan Ho Park

meetthemets

That's the one thing that, if nothing else, scares me about this signing. This dude always has a no-hitter or two in his bag. If he pulls it out in an inopportune situation (i.e. against the Braves) then this signing would suck immensely.

BUT, what are the chances of that? Good signing for the Mets and the rest of the NL East :D

Yay, the Mets get even older. :D

My sentiments exactly. Of course, I'm a Phillies fan... :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

What would you all say if he regains the All-Star form he had in LA.

I'd say that I'd awaken in my bed from a sound sleep, then proceed to tell my wife about this strange dream I just had, where Chan Ho Park actually performed like a Major League pitcher for the Mets. She'd then tell me it was all just a bad dream, and I would fall back to sleep, after pinching myself just to make sure I was still living in the real world, where Chan Ho Park won't be able to retire MLB hitters with effective regularity.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

You know sometimes you never know I personally hope he don't make the team, but he was good once maybe just maybe he can find himself pitching in pitcher friendly Shea with Pitching Guru Rick Peterson.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm not even going to dignify that comment with an answer, because we all know that that event would be, at best, fictional.

I'm not even going to dignify that comment with an answer, because we all know that that event would be, at best, fictional.

... maybe Park should write a children's book?

I saw, I came, I left.

... maybe Park should write a children's book?

"Everyone" hates Chan Ho Park because "everyone" is jealous and/or stupid.

If any other team made this signing, you would go on and on about how stupid of a signing it is. Then if someone said what you said about Park regaining his all-star caliber form that he had with the Dodgers you would be all over them.

-E.A.R.

At the start of last season I thought he would resurrect his career in San Diego

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/tank/mlb/tankmlb2006.html

Though I'm not thrilled with this signing because I know the odds are against it, its possible he can regain his form he was once good.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

At the start of last season I thought he would resurrect his career in San Diego

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/tank/mlb/tankmlb2006.html

Though I'm not thrilled with this signing because I know the odds are against it, its possible he can regain his form he was once good.

The link you just supplied does nothing to validate your statement.

-E.A.R.

Archived