ACC Men's Basketball Uniforms

slapshot

Exceptional work, dude.

Just a couple of ultramicroscopically small nitpicks.

1. Va. Tech - the right front thigh is missing the white band that is seen on the left thigh across the bottom hem.

2. UNC - the serif on the top of the "1" does NOT have a horizontal bottom; rather, it is parallel to the top of the serif, at an oblique angle.

3. UNC - the diagonal on the "2" starts about halfway down the height of the number, and the diagonal comes to a smoother angle than what you did.

4. UNC - the bottom serif on the "4" is wider; it extends as far to the right as the upper serif, and extends equally far leftward.

That my critiques are that trivial tells you how closely I scrutinized this, and how hard it was to find flaws. This is really well done. Bravo!

Thanks for nitpicking. Maybe eventually I'll do all the Div-1 teams. I am but one person, and there are over 300 teams.

Someone was kind enough to unite all in one thread, but I can't update the links, so here they are:

unc_bb-1.gif

virginiatech_bb-1.gif

FWIW, you're actually missing half of the uniforms Duke wore this year (against, Columbia, GSU, USAFA, and Marquette, among others, they had different uniforms).

If they were early games, it's possible those were last season's uniforms. I found a couple cases where Illinois was wearing last season's uniforms in some early non-conference tournaments and such, so I didn't count those. I did count throwbacks and alternates, if I could get pictures of them (like BC and FSU, for example).

I don't know why the pictures show up at different sizes...they should all be the same width, and thus the same height.

And I don't know why Miami doesn't wear a flag on the home whites.

You did, however, forget Maryland's Black Uniforms.

I could not find visual proof that they were worn this season. That's why there's no orange Virginia Tech or purple Clemson. There might be versions of those uniforms out there, but if they're not worn, I didn't put them in.

Oddly enough, I did see Georgia Tech wear nameless jerseys on Saturday...everything else looks the same. So there must be 2 identical versions of that uniform, with and without names on the back.

If they were early games, it's possible those were last season's uniforms. I found a couple cases where Illinois was wearing last season's uniforms in some early non-conference tournaments and such, so I didn't count those. I did count throwbacks and alternates, if I could get pictures of them (like BC and FSU, for example).

I don't know why the pictures show up at different sizes...they should all be the same width, and thus the same height.

And I don't know why Miami doesn't wear a flag on the home whites.

They weren't last season's uniforms, they were alternates made by Nike so Duke could decide if they wanted to switch fabrics. They have the collar stripe like the Carolina uniforms.

You did, however, forget Maryland's Black Uniforms.

I could not find visual proof that they were worn this season. That's why there's no orange Virginia Tech or purple Clemson. There might be versions of those uniforms out there, but if they're not worn, I didn't put them in.

Oddly enough, I did see Georgia Tech wear nameless jerseys on Saturday...everything else looks the same. So there must be 2 identical versions of that uniform, with and without names on the back.

I think they removed the names to try and promote the whole "play for the name on the front of the jersey" shtick.

• 1 month later...

Archived