NBA alternate jerseys

koizim

What is your favorite alternate jersey in the L?

Also who do you think will be the next team to get an alt. (either through redesign or addition)?

I'll start it off, my favorite are the Nets red and the New Sixers red.

The next team to get an alt will be the Bucks with red and the Pacers with yellow thus reclaiming the ugliest alternate in the world title currently owned by the Wizards B).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as i can remember the sixers killed the idea of a red alternate and just kept their blue ones.

the celtics green and gold is just a St. Patty's day jersey, not an official alt.

what are the new orleans v-day specials? their yellow ones?

for what its worth, my favorites are the Nuggets' and Blazers' alts.

i think the next team to get a new alt could be the sixers red ones possibly next year, or the rockets(silver) or magic(silver or black). purely speculation.

Blazers' red - we've used red as an away before (see the early days and the Walton era, all the way through the early-mid '80s) and it just makes the set perfect. Though I like the font and sets saying "portland" as opposed to "blazers" on the front, but that's probably just me.

Denver's navy ones are cool too, as are the Suns' orange unis.

harperdc.gif

as far as i can remember the sixers killed the idea of a red alternate and just kept their blue ones.

the celtics green and gold is just a St. Patty's day jersey, not an official alt.

what are the new orleans v-day specials? their yellow ones?

for what its worth, my favorites are the Nuggets' and Blazers' alts.

i think the next team to get a new alt could be the sixers red ones possibly next year, or the rockets(silver) or magic(silver or black). purely speculation.

The Sixers are debuting their red alt on wednesday, OK? It's currently on sale at the NBA Store in NYC. How do I know this? I was there on Friday.

The NO/OKC Valentines jerseys are these red monstrosities that are currently up on their website.

Finally the NBA has a ban on any new black alts.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Finally the NBA has a ban on any new black alts.

Why the NBA banned all new black alts???

I can imagin the magic, raptors, and knicks all with black in the future...but if ur right i guess it will neva happen.

Archived