NBA alternate jerseys

koizim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally the NBA has a ban on any new black alts.

Why the NBA banned all new black alts???

I can imagin the magic, raptors, and knicks all with black in the future...but if ur right i guess it will neva happen.

The Magic sort of do have a black alternate because they wear those throwbacks once in awhile.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

what? Why is that?

2 much thuggin'

Ok, Can we get a real reason?

The NBA didn't want to turn into the NFL where every team with a hint of black in their scheme (Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit lions) decided to have a black alternate. Right now their are seven teams with at least one black jersey. Apparently the NBA thought that was enough.

My favorites are the Denver Nuggets' Navy

My least favorite is the Sacramento Kings' Gold

Who do I hope gets an alternate next season....New York Knicks' Black

I would prefer orange.

The blazers' red, Jazz baby blue, even the wizard's one (Good concept, bad colors, I just wouldn't buy it). I like about every alt except for the hawks yellow's.

ATL_3058.gif

Who are they playing for? McDonald's??? They look the all-condiment team :wacko: .

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

what? Why is that?

2 much thuggin'

The NBA didn't want to turn into the NFL where every team with a hint of black in their scheme (Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit lions) decided to have a black alternate. Right now their are seven teams with at least one black jersey. Apparently the NBA thought that was enough.

i can only count 6, what team am i missing?

what? Why is that?

2 much thuggin'

I'm only counting six also but you may want to count that Orlando black throwback.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

what? Why is that?

2 much thuggin'

I'm only counting six also but you may want to count that Orlando black throwback.

I only counted six also, not including Orlando, that wear black but if thats the NBA excuse...its dumb because there 8 teams that wear a some shade of navy blue before Charlotte made it 9

Man what are u guys thinking???

Best alt in the nba, by FAR, is the Golden State Warriors Orange, its not even close

Worst alt, its a tie, The Kings and the Wizards both are too ulgy BIG time.

Next Team to get a alt: (hopefully) every team that dont have one

what? Why is that?

2 much thuggin'

Orlando. They wear their black throwbacks enough to be considered an alt, IMO.

I only counted six also, not including Orlando, that wear black but if thats the NBA excuse...its dumb because there 8 teams that wear a some shade of navy blue before Charlotte made it 9

As I said before I counted Orlando.

As for the "no more black alternates" I never said their reasoning made sense.

Man what are u guys thinking???

Best alt in the nba, by FAR, is the Golden State Warriors Orange, its not even close

I forgot about that one. Good catch. That's one of the NBA's best jerseys, not just alternates.

I've actually always hated the Bulls' black alts. They're just so boring and expected. And I'm sorry to say, I owned one. A #7 Toni Kukoc in like 1997. Black with red pinstripes. Weak sauce. I do, however, like the script "Chicago" reds. Classy.

Archived