NBA alternate jerseys

koizim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(A little biased)Cavaliers are my favorite :~)

I also like the Nuggets alts.

The bulls alt, Lakers alt, and Heat alt are always nice.

I think the Pistons red alts are terrible. I use to like the Kings alt. but I don't anymore. I dont like the Suns alt because there's way to much gray. If the gray panels were purple, they'd be great.

Thats my 2 cents.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The Cavs, Mavs, Hawks, Jazz, Wizards, Lakers, and Warriors are all high on my list.

The Kings are at the bottom.

I think the Kings should bring back the Black alt., but for Heaven's sake not the half and half!

Isn't there a rule that says after teams get new jerseys they have to wait a certain number of years before they can debut an alternate?

This was just a quick job, but this is how the suns alts should look.

suns.jpg

Most definitely, PND. Here's another rendition of how the Suns' alternates should look. This time not in play, like how you would see it on the rack at a store or something.

-E.A.R.

SunsPhotoshop.jpg

My favorites are the Denver Nuggets' Navy

My least favorite is the Sacramento Kings' Gold

Who do I hope gets an alternate next season....New York Knicks' Black

I would prefer orange.

I dunno.. i have to see a templet, picture or something...sounds like a good idea, just trying to picture an orange knicks jersey in my head.

The Cavs, Mavs, Hawks, Jazz, Wizards, Lakers, and Warriors are all high on my list.

The Kings are at the bottom.

I think the Kings should bring back the Black alt., but for Heaven's sake not the half and half!

Isn't there a rule that says after teams get new jerseys they have to wait a certain number of years before they can debut an alternate?

yeah, there is...NBA teams must wait 2 full seasons after a uniform overhaul before introducing an alternate, and as the Bobcats showed us, the rule also applies to expansion teams. As it seems concerning the Sixers' new red alt, the alternate jersey can be replaced with a new alternate design as long as the change is made before the deadline for any changes for the next season passes.

as for me...1) Nuggets navy...it's grown on me

2) Kings gold

3) Wizards gold/black

heh, I like a lot of em, I even count the Sonics gold as one I really like (in spite of the fact that I hate their home whites and road greens with a passion)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm just sayin, you know, if the Jazz chose to re-up on the purple, it COULD happen:

cboozerpurptrim.png

(Betcha it'd be a top seller too...not to mention THE MOST UNIQUE color combo in the NBA, if not all of sports period. But, this IS just my photoshop fantasy...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And speaking of Photoshop fantasies...

You know, I think something like this would DEFINITELY fly in South Beach:

DWadeyellow.jpg

I'm just sayin, you know...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

And since I'm on this kick, and since someone mentioned it a couple posts before, I figure I'd go on ahead and throw it out there, not that Paul Lukas (or half of whatever borough MSG is located in, to say nothing of NY proper) would exaactly sign off on it (its kinda rough, btw):

knicksblack.jpg

suns.jpg

I definately agree, as I said,

I dont like the Suns alt because there's way to much gray. If the gray panels were purple, they'd be great.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

suns.jpg

Nice :D

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Do the Lakers still wear their white alts? If so those are my favorites (even though its sort of lame they wear white as an alt when other teams have to wear white at home). Heat, Pistons, and Nets are also nice. Those photoshoped Jazz unis above are also very nice. Other then those I hate most other alternate jerseys in the NBA. They don't seem to match the regular jerseys very well and look strange to me. I also hate how some teams wear theirs so much. Everytime I've watch the Wizards this season they seem to be wearing them. Last year in the playoff it seemed like Lebron and the Cavaliers wore their alts every game (and I definitely perfer their red jerseys). I think the NBA should limit the amount of games a team can wear an alternate. Maybe even eliminate them from the playoffs (or at least let team only wear them once a series).

Archived