Bulls vs. Suns

Shroinke

This is the dumbest thing ever.

:rolleyes:

as a hispanic (Panama) ima have to disagree with you.

Well then, agree to disagree, because this is pretty lame.

everyones is entitled to their own opinions. if u dont like my opinion or other peoples opinion u can either.....

1. log off

2. close the window

or

3. click the back button.

period.

Don't quite get what your hostility is for... it's okay for you to disagree with someone, but you tell me to get off the site for dissagreeing with you? I not once said I didn't like your opinion OR that you are stupid, idiotic, dumb for having that opinion. So for you to post that simply because our views are different shows your maturity.

i wasnt even showing no hostility or anger towards you. i just gave my opinion towards the topic.if u found my opinion on the jersey lame ....why qoute me?...better yet why even post in this topic?.

all i said is if u dont like a person opinion so much u can log off,close the window or click the back button. nobody i forcing to to post in here, im just rying to make sure u dont throw a tantrum.its just the internet bud, dont take it to the heart.just relax and breathe.

but hey like i said everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Before this turns into a pissing contest, I think it's best for you to re-read both of my posts in this topic. For one, I wasn't calling your opinion lame, I was calling the idea of flags on the jersey lame. I don't know how you came to think I was calling YOU lame, but alright. Secondly, where did I quote you? Where do you get off telling me where to post? Finally, I'm not throwing a tantrum, you're trying exaggerate and it's not working, with that said, I'm no longer steeping to your level and continuing this petty arguement because it's getting nowhere, I suggest you give up as well. You have a good night pal.

everyones is entitled to their own opinions. if u dont like my opinion or other peoples opinion u can either.....

1. log off

2. close the window

or

period.

Don't quite get what your hostility is for... it's okay for you to disagree with someone, but you tell me to get off the site for dissagreeing with you? I not once said I didn't like your opinion OR that you are stupid, idiotic, dumb for having that opinion. So for you to post that simply because our views are different shows your maturity.

i wasnt even showing no hostility or anger towards you. i just gave my opinion towards the topic.if u found my opinion on the jersey lame ....why qoute me?...better yet why even post in this topic?.

all i said is if u dont like a person opinion so much u can log off,close the window or click the back button. nobody i forcing to to post in here, im just trying to make sure u dont throw a tantrum.its just the internet bud, dont take it to the heart.just relax and breathe.

Being a teacher, I must point this out. The bold words indicate negative words, now correct me if I'm wrong, but do 2 negatives equal a positive? So after pointing this out, you must be showing some kind of hostility, either that or bad grammer lol.

1. log off

2. close the window

or

period.

all i said is if u dont like a person opinion so much u can log off,close the window or click the back button. nobody i forcing to to post in here, im just trying to make sure u dont throw a tantrum.its just the internet bud, dont take it to the heart.just relax and breathe.

Being a teacher, I must point this out. The bold words indicate negative words, now correct me if I'm wrong, but do 2 negatives equal a positive? So after pointing this out, you must be showing some kind of hostility, either that or bad grammer lol.

im just shocked how people can't read before they post i never said he was calling me lame (that what he claims) and im even shocked how serious people can take a message board ON THE INTERNET. Im just here relaxing eating a snicker bar.:D

What kind of teacher uses internet-lingo?

A teacher on the Internet?

ha you guys are cracking me up.

but anyways, not to stir up the pot anymore- but i also think they look pretty stupid. if they want to recognize the hispanics in the area, fine- but it just looks really ugly on the uni. they could have promoted it in another more useful way i think.

A teacher on the Internet?

i must admit i laughed when i read a teacher wrote "lol".. no problem with it, but if I had you as a teacher I would totally use LOL on a paper.

What you just said, cancelled out everything you typed out previously.

Way to be hipocritical.

I see you being banned in the future, and this topic being graveyarded...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

1. log off

2. close the window

or

period.

im just shocked how people can't read before they post i never said he was calling me lame (that what he claims) and im even shocked how serious people can take a message board ON THE INTERNET. Im just here relaxing eating a snicker bar.:D

spcripplefight.jpg

NET FIGHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

heh, on the related note of Latino flags as NBA jersey trim, anyone seen these? I was checkin out the allstar jerseys on eastbay and stumbled on these:

79761503_z.jpg

79760932_z.jpg

the middle stripe on both jerseys' sides is the Puerto Rican flag, if you couldn't tell.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ha you guys are cracking me up.

but anyways, not to stir up the pot anymore- but i also think they look pretty stupid. if they want to recognize the hispanics in the area, fine- but it just looks really ugly on the uni. they could have promoted it in another more useful way i think.

Well D'Antoni vetoed sombreros.

(I keed, I keed)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Interesting how it seems like a holiday is now becoming an excuse to do a spin on uniforms... I can understand Puerto Rico being represented on Miami's uniforms, but I don't get Detroit at all. Maybe I'm missing something.

I kinda guessed they maybe were playing exhibition games in Puerto Rico.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• LMU locked this topic

Archived