NIFL Jerseys

timparry

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can that league even afford jerseys? I wouldn't be surprised if they just use those jerseys for the website and the teams just try to wear similarly-colored T-shirts.

The Drillers aren't on there but they're jerseys don't look anything like that. By the way why does this logo remind me of a certain team?

tri_valley_ranchers.png

Wild guess here:

You buy a jersey through their online store, they take your money and you never receive your merchandise.

The WFL would collectively shake its head in shame at the way this alleged league is operated.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Yeah this sucks because Columbia got a team, too...the.....Stingers. Gah why cant they just chill out and take time when choosing the colors, logos, and identities for these teams? Who is doing this crap? The 6 yr old nephew of the league owner? or the secretary?

I am gonna go support the team and hope they dont fold quickly...but gah they could have done this so much better.

Archived